eight

"Excuse me, I have something to do."

---

Somi followed the four girls outside. "Mina, Chaeyoung! Wait!" Somi called out. The other two stopped.

"What do you want now, Somi." Mina turned around. "To bring us down? To ruin our night?"

"I wanted to..... apologize. For everything I done. Mina doesn't deserve to be punched by me nor kicked. I was just so jealous of you. I know this isn't a excuse, but please forgive me. Chaeyoung, I'm sorry for forcing you to love me back. I'm sorry for being selfish." Somi ended.

Mina walked towards her. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Somi. Your a wonderful person, I know it. What you did  wasn't right, but all you wanted was to be loved by someone. Trust me. I know how you feel. I once loved someone who didn't love me back. Everyone makes mistakes, and you deserve a second chance." Mina stated.

"Thank you so very much, Mina." Somi hugged the girl.

"Tzuyu and Sana are waiting for us we better get going." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mina asked Somi.

"I'll be fine. Have a good night." Somi said goodbye and left.

--- 

They all had a night that can't be forgotten. Chaeyoung saw a snake in the lake they were at and started playing with it. Soon, Tzuyu kissed Sana. 

Now, it's Mina and Chaeyoung who are alone.