[final]

Now, it's Mina and Chaeyoung who are alone.

---

They where at a beach. Just the both of them. Sitting side by side. "Can I ask you a question?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, what is it." Mina said.

"Earlier when you where talking to, Somi. You said you loved someone who didn't love you back. Who where you referring to?" Chaeyoung asked.

"So, before I came here. I lived with my mother. My mother was very kind and would always help me. She was the best, but after her and my father got a divorce. I noticed she started drinking a lot. Then one day... I came home late. She asked "Why are you late?" I replied saying "I was just at the library." She would start abusing me. Would go to the kitchen and come back with a knife. I was scared. I didn't asked anyone for help because I thought she still loved me deep down inside. One day I couldn't handle it anymore so I called my father. She got arrested for child abuse and I now live with my father. I promised my father I wouldn't hurt people the way my mother hurt me." Mina cried.

"Please don't cry, cupcake." Chaeyoung tried cheering her up. "Your mom isn't worth your tears. Your funny, kind hearted, and smart. I knew one day I would fall for you. What your mom did to you was a terrible thing, but your a fighter and thats why I love you." Chaeyoung spoke.

"You.... love me?" Mina asked.

"Yes and I will always will." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Chaeyoung, you make me happy somehow." Mina made Chaeyoung blush.

"Cupcake, will you do me a honor and be my girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Y-Yes. Of course." Mina smiled. Chaeyoung smiled, but soon pushed her to the ground. She kissed Mina.

"I love you, cupcake."

Some hot TAE

I really enjoy this book although Its short. BYE LOVE YOU ALLL JK JK JK