[Feel] Special!

( i have been reading books but not updating. So uhm about 'Im a girl' i kinda am confused. But this chapter is for new years yves!) Loona joke

"Its almost twelve, Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon nudged her. The shorter girl sighed gripped the smaller box. The clock was one tick away. The girls all sat on the couch leaving Chaeyoung behind the girl. "Hey, Mina." She kneeled.

Mina turned around and gasped. "Chaeng." The clock struck twelve and Chaeyoung took a deep breathe.

"You've been The Best Thing I ever did. The way you make my h-heart go Ooh Aah everytime you smile. You make m-me Feel Special. Like sh-shit, will you marry me Myoui Mina? Yes or Yes?" Chaeyoung stuttered her sentences. Her heart racing.

Mina teared up and smiled. "Yes Chaeyoung. I will." The girls screamed in joy and hugged eachother. Chaeyoung ran up to her and kissed her.

"Hell yeah guys! We've got a married couple here! Jihyo and Daniels next!" Sana yelled and Jihyo smacked her. Blush rose to her cheeks. "Someones blushing." Sana muttered and rubbed her arms.

Chaeyoung grabbed the ring from the box and slid it onto Minas ring finger. The door opened, their manager walked in. "Hey guys keep it dow-, oh, OH! I knew this was a thing. Between those two girls, interesting. Aish, lets go to a restaraunt. To celebrate?"

The girls celebrated at one of their favorite restaraunts. "I love you~."

"I love you too, Chaeyoung."

Damn that was shorttttt. I thought about this book and was like, "yes"

Go stan loona and golden child 🤡🤡💀 okay I think i should go.

I have a second account but like y'all gonna try and find it 😔🖐

OKSY BYE YALLL