Chapter 1

It was a normal day for the Lion Guard. They were patrolling the Pride Lands, and things were peaceful. It was a cloudy day, with a light fog in some places. They hadn't needed to deal with Janja since for a week, but that was no reason to stop patrolling or let down their guard, he could attack anytime. As usual, Bunga was jumping all over the place, literally bouncing off walls, running ahead then coming back, and wouldn't stop complaining.

Bunga: "I'm so bored! We haven't had any action in so long! et's do something more exciting!" He said loudly.

Fuli: "Bunga! Take this more seriously!" She said,, annoyed by his antics.

Kion: "Fuli's right Bunga, I understand that your bored, but we still need to patrol, to make sure that Janja or the other Outlanders don't cause any problems." He told Bunga.

Bunga: (sigh) "I know, I just wish something exciting would happen." He replied.

???: "Well you don't have to wait long for that." Said a mysterious voice behind them.

The Guard turned to the voice, and saw a thick fog had moved behind them, limiting their view to only a few feet. Ono flew up to get a better view and saw that the fog covered the entire street.

Kion: "What do you see Ono?" He asked the Egret.

Ono: "The fog covers the entire street, trying to find who spoke." He answered. 

Ono kept looking, until he saw a large figure standing in the middle of the street.

Ono: "I see him." He called down.

Suddenly, the fog cleared, and they got a good view of the figure. It was a human, he was a large and muscular, dark skinned man, with some sort of large metal gauntlet on his right arm covering it completely. He had rough features, but wasn't ugly necessarily, and had white stripes on his face that looked like war paint. The Guard approached the man cautiously, unsure of his intentions. 

Bunga: "Who are you?" He asked.

Kion: "Bunga! Be more polite!" He told his friend.

???: "It's fine. He means no offense, though that doesn't change what i'm about to do." he chuckled.

Everyone looked at him confused, then he leapt into the air, higher than they thought possible, and in front of Ono, who had been flying above them, catching the Egret off guard.

Ono: "Wha-" He was cut off by the the human slamming his fist into him, slamming him to the ground.

He crashed into the ground hard, and the Guard rushed over to him, asking him if he was okay.

Ono: "I just got slammed into the ground, what do you think?" He replied sarcastically.

The man landed a few feet away and laughed, and they all turned to him.

Kion: "Why did you do that, what did Ono ever do to you?!" He yelled furiously.

???: "Nothing directly, but you all stand for what I am against. Animals ruling. Humans deserve to rule over all others, not lions, not cheetahs, no one but humans. And I will not rest until it is as it should be." He stated.

???: "I am DoomFist!" He yelled.

Kion recognized that name, he had seen it on the news recently. Someone going by that name had been killing animals in power all around the world, and then slaughtering their supporters. he realized that Ono would be a hazard to them in his state, because they would have to protect him, from this monster. He made a decision.

Kion: "Besthe, get Ono out of here! We'll handle him." He ordered.

Besthe: "You got it Kion!" He said.