You Give Him The Silent Treatment(Request)

Ash- You were giving Ashton the silent treatment because he posted a horrible picture of you on Instagram it was a picture of you when you visited him in Australia. You were at the pool and he took a picture of you tanning in your bikini. You never really liked your body, you always thought that you were fat. Ashton walks in the room where you were sitting and sits down next to you "babe that picture was beautiful why do you not think that?" he ask. You sit there looking down at your outfit you were wearing a tube top and short shorts with a strap less bikini on under it. You and Ashton were going to meet up with some of his friends in a little bit at the beach so you were already dressed "babe" he says "Please" he begs again "please please please please please please please" he says. He picks you up and sits you in his lap and smiles at you. You feel him lean in until his breath hits your neck. Your breath hitched in your throat at the presence of his warm breath. He starts to kiss your neck and you bite your lip trying to suppress a moan. It doesn't work and it ends up coming out anyways. He stops kissing your neck and smiles while throwing up his arms and yelling "I Win!"

Mikey- "babe talk to me" he begs you had just over heard your boyfriend on the phone with Luke talking about how you're to needy "babe" he says bending down in front of you "Please" he begs you look up from your lap with tears in your eyes "I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he says. You look in his eyes and notice that he's starting to cry "Micheal" you say "Y/N you're actually talking to me" he says. You smile at him and he smiles back "I never should've stopped" you say. He smiles at you and gets up off the ground placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head.

Cal-  You and Calum have just gotten into a fight and right now at the moment you don't really want to talk to him. He walks in the room and sees you sitting on the couch with your knees hugged tightly to your chest and tears streaming down your face "babe" he says walking towards you "I'm so sorry" he says. You look away from him not wanting to look at his beautiful brown eyes because you knew you would give in "It was all my fault I shouldn't have kissed her. But I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing if I was sober I wouldn't have done it.... i-  I'm an ass" he says. He's now pacing in front of you, ranting about everything he's done wrong "its okay Cal" you say "No its not" he says looking at you. You stand up from the couch and walk towards him. He wraps his arms around your waist as soon as you're close to him burying his face in the crook of your neck. Seconds later you feel tears on your neck as his back racks up and down from his sobs "Shhh.... Cal, baby don't cry you didn't know" you say "I still shouldn't have done it if I could go back and change it I would" he says still crying "but you can't, what happened, happened I'm going to have to deal with the fact that you cheated on me but its in the past Cal, we can't change that but we can change what might've happened tonight if I didn't love you enough to stay" you say "I love you Y/N don't ever think other wise" he says "I love you too Cal" you say back. He places a gentle kiss on your forehead and leads you back to the couch where you two cuddle for the rest of the night.

Lukey- Who would give Luke the silent treatment? I mean that bitch is all kinds of perfect. I would not ignore that beautiful face for even a millisecond. If you would ignore that bæ then you need mental help. Sorry to burst your bubble but he's to perfect to ignore! ;)

Hey guys, its Macy I've been busy or I would have updated sooner. I really want this book to get popular. So if you can please

Vote?

Comment?

Request?

Share?

Anything just please help me get this popular(not trying to sound desperate or anything). Thank you guts for everything so far!