CHAPTER.2. They are gonna kill me.

"YOUR DREAM IS COMING TO YOU."

I look up to recognize the voice and surprisingly find out it was my soulmate, Shaggy.

" Your heard that, right?" I asked with a bright smile.

"OFCOURSE I DID, OMG!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!" She exclaimed.

" Shhhh!!! Quiet down, it's my office, you stupid." I shushed her.

"Oh!! sorry, sorry, sorry.... I just got too excited after hearing such a great news." She exclaimed with a wide smile.

"What are you doing here?" suddenly Maxx asked Shaggy.

"Oh yeah, I forget, I came here to hand these reports to you and also to inform you that Olive is totally fine now and you can take her back home.It's a great news to start a day Smile, isn't it ?" She said with a smile .

"Undoubtedly! Oh my god, Today is really a wonderful day I received two good news. First to see BTS and finally having my baby back with me." I said.

" Ok Smile, I have to go now. See you at the clinic,  bye bye." Shaggy said leaving the room.

"I should leave too well, otherwise Boss will kill me . Moreover, I'm not his favourite , like you." Maxx said pouting and left for her work.

'Sitting alone in my cabin with a bright smile on my face I went deep in my Dreamland, thinking about what just happened. They are really coming here. It is going to be the best phase of my life, right? I'm going to meet my Angels, my seven wonders. I'm going to spend three whole months with them, I mean ninety days are not a joke, right? But why I'm feeling something weird, like something bad is going to happen. Ahh!!! this stupid mind, why I'm like this? Wait, what am I doing ?, if Maxx again catches me talking to myself she will definitely tell every person the stupid story about me talking to a ghost. Ahh!!!! What a stupid friend I have. Well, she is cute. Ok , Smile leave your weirdness aside and do your work.' I explained to myself.

I was just about to start my work but again a knock at the door interrupts me.

"Good morning mam. Boss told me to hand these papers to you." Boss's secretary, Alka said. " Oh, yeah thank you Alka. I said with a smile as she leave.

I go through the entire contract excitedly and closed the file but a sticky note catches my attention that says ,

_______________________________________
DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS IN FRONT OF ARMIES. UNDERSTOOD....

                             .....Your lovely Boss😏
_______________________________________

"What Nooooooooo!!! They are gonna kill me, Eomma is going to kill Meeeee!!"

_______________________________________

I hope you all like this , I'll try to make it as interesting as I can, stay with it please..💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SARANGHAEYO ARMYSSSSSSSSSSSS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

______________________________________

HERE ARE SOME MORE CHARACTERS OF THE STORY.

NAME : Olive (Smile's pet) . Exactly looks like Yeontan (Taehyung's pet.)

_______________________________________