Chapter.4. Please come back soon

After a long busy day, I'm heading towards the clinic because I have to pick up Olive from there.

The clinic is not that far from my office, it just took me twenty minutes to reach there.

"Smile, come here." Shaggy said as I entered the clinic.

" Where is Olive?" I asked.

" Oh yeah, bring her." Shaggy said to the nurse. "Let's wait in my office." She continued.

" So, how was your day?" she asked me.

"It was good, as you know I got the best news today." I said.

" I know, but something is off. Now stop this shit and tell me what happened?" She asked with a stern look.

Shaggy is the only person in my life who knows every single thing about me, every sorrow behind my smile, every nightmare that haunts me, my weakness, my strength, the darkest part of my bright life and especially my only fear. Only person who knows the real me and to whom I can never lie.

"Well, nothing much happened, it's just that they left for the tour today." I said sadly.

"Oh yeah, it starts from today." She said and I nodded.

"Don't be sad Smile, I mean you should be strong as you know that  one day they have to leave no matter what." she said as a fact.

"I know very well and I agree it's true but it's not like that they will leave me tomorrow. I still have a couple of years to spend happily with them." I said with a proud smile.

"Yeah and what after that , what will you do? tell me." She asked with a  irritated tone.

" Wait, where are we leading with this topic?" I asked as I got a hint about what's coming next.

"I think you exactly know , what I'm talking about. Don't you really think you need a compani............" She was about to complete her words but I interrupted, "Stop it Shaggy, we have discussed this topic about thousands of times. Why are you even bringing this up again?" I asked irritated.

" Look smile, I'm just worried about you, I really don't want you to be alone again.I....I.." She was about to say something but again I interrupt her but this time with a tight hug.

"I'm not alone and never will be  because I have you Shaggy." I said and hug her again.

Our sweet moment comes to an end as we hear a bark behind us. I turn around to see and get startled as Olive suddenly jump on me and I hold her in my arms.

"Olive!! I really missed you. Did you miss me?" I said while kissing her.

"Smile, she was here for just one day." Shaggy said and I rolled my eyes at her. " Here are some medicines that she need to take and be careful, don't let her eat anything sweet again." She explained.

"Yes mam, I'll make sure." I said and she nodded.

"If you are already done with your work , come with me I'll drop you." I said.

"Hn! No, I have somethings to finish, you leave first." she said with smile.

"Really, I thought we'll have dinner together tonight." I said with a pout.

"We'll have it tomorrow because today I have something really important to finish, Sorry."She said.

"Ok, bye love you ." I said leaving after giving her a tight hug.

" Bye love you too, drive safely and don't zone out to your alien world ,ok?" she said in a teasing tone. I just replied with my middle finger.

"Home sweet home.", I said as I entered my house.

I can see how excited Olive is because she jumps down from my arms and start roaming around the house and then I realize who she is looking for.

"Come here Olive, I'll give you your favourite food ,sweetie." I said smiling after pushing the sad thoughts aside and walking towards the kitchen to serve some food for Olive her bowl, without forgetting that i have to give her medicine along with food.

Olive is really an intelligent pet you can say, she understands every thing, every feeling and acts accordingly to cheer you up. Then i went to living area, to put on some BTS music to keep me entertained while I unpack the dinner which I bought on the way back home.

After having my dinner in front of TV, I took a long shower to get relief my stress from the tiring day. Now I'm here on the bed having Olive in my arms. I can feel that she is so quiet and I think she is missing them too.

"I know you are missing them, actually me too. It's just a matter of one month, after that they'll come back."I said.

I don't know whom I was convincing, Olive or me?
Thinking about random things, my eyes got heavy and I drift off to my Dreamland saying,

" Please come back soon."

_______________________________________

Helloooooo Armiessssssssssssss💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I hope you all are enjoying my story.

HINT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😏

"Hey!!!your eyes are beautiful." Jimin said.

I blushed at his statement and look down.

_______________________________________