Chapter.8. My angry lioness

Smile's P.O.V

I'm on my way back to home after having a short discussion with Bang PD about tomorrow's schedule for boys. I got a call from Shaggy and the moment I picked it up, it tears apart my eardrum because...

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?", she exclaimed with anger over the call."

Calm down baby.......calm down, take a deep brea.." I tried to calm her down but she cut me off.

"Come back home as soon as you can or I'll take your BREATHE away Miss Smile." she again shouted.

Now this made me gulp because angry shaggy is like a hungry lioness well I somewhat know the reason but didn't expect this bad reaction so I assumed there's something else may have also happened so I tried to ask. "I'm really on my way , but can you please tell me what's the matter baby?"

"DON'T BABY ME NOW YOU BETRAYER!!!! I KNOW YOU REALLY WELL ....STOP BUTTERING ME WITH THESE NAMES............YOU LEFT TO MEET OUR HUSBANDS ALL ALONE AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT INFORMING ME OR TAKING ME WITH YOU!!!!YOU LEFT ME HERE TO TAKE CARE OF OLIVE AND MOREOVER CALLED ME JUST TO INFORM YOU WILL BE LATE TODAY AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL A SINGLE THING ABOUT MEETING THEM AND HERE MY STUPID SELF WHO IS WORRIED FOR YOU IS CALLING ALKA TO ASK ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING AND GET TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH BTS..YOU ARE NOT MY SOULMATE ANYMORE I'M NOT GONNA TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN" she exclaimed.

I almost laughed over her outburst but I somehow controlled. Sometimes she actually behaves like a kid and I really love every moment of her innocence.

"Oh sweetheart don't be upset over this. I'm already parking my car. Wait for me I'll come up in two minutes and will explain you everything." I said with a smile while parking my car.

"Hmm..." she replied and just cut the call.
I get out of the car without forgetting the package I have bought on my way back home because I know Shaggy just like my back hand . I have already assumed she will be fuming with anger the moment she get to know about this and one thing can cool her down. Thanks to Alka who has already informed me beforehand about the blunder she has done with her big mouth.

.
.
I rang the doorbell just to get engulfed by someone in a tight hug...

wait a hug....

well that's not what I expected.

A sound of sobbing bring me back from my dreamland and that's when I realised Shaggy is crying.

"What happened Shaggy? Why are you crying ?" I asked worriedly. "Let's get you inside first. come on", I continued.

We both sit on the couch and I asked her again the reason and I almost laughed at her reply...

" I was so angry on you that I end up crying while thinking about the consequences of our fight like what if you too left me saying I'm a crybaby." she said between her sobs and end up crying again.

And that's my last stroke...I end up laughing....Yes my dear friends this is my bipolar Shaggy, one moment she is as mature as mother and another moment she is as innocent as a kid who ends up crying because of anger.

"You are making fun of me you BETRAYER!!" she exclaimed out of sudden.

"No no no no... listen to me first then u can decide whether I'm betrayer or not", I said while trying to hug her and she melted in my embrace.

" Go on,  you  have two minutes." she replied.

" Okay, as you know about the confidential thing about the project right... that's why I didn't take you with me there at the airport but believe me you are soon gonna meet them because I have a good news for you." I explained and got her extra attention on the word good news so I continued,

" After three days yeontan and bambam are also coming to India and company needs to heir a vet for them .......whose gonna be the best vet other than my Shaggyyyyy....."

"REALLLLLYYYYYYYYY.....thanku smile I love you sooooo muchhhhh", she exclaimed but this time with excitement.

"Yes, Yes now that you are happy let's eat your favourite Sundae Ice-cream." I said.

"Wahh... let's go " and she jumped out of my embrace and my night continued after tackling my angry lioness...

_______________________________________

Helloo ARMYYYYYYYYYYY ...,...............
........................ HAPPY V- DAYYYYY

I hope you all enjoying my story..💜💜💜💜
This chapter is to make you all familiar with the kind of bond Shaggy and smile shares. The actual story is going to begin with the next chapter.

Sorry for my mistakes...

_______________________________________