Chapter.5. BTS IS GOING TO LAND IN INDIA

NOTE:    Before reading this chapter I would suggest you to read point second of introduction because from here the language barrier between the characters start.

Smile's p.o.v

The entire week was full of excitement and weird feelings that I hadn't felt before and it's all because of BTS. Yes, today they are coming to India for three months. I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now. It's just amajin (amazing). But I'm really scared , only because of that so called 'keep everything confidential' condition of Bighit. I mean like, how? Armies are everywhere, Does Bighit want me to carry BTS in my purse or what? I laugh at my own thought. Well I'm here at the airport along with my boss, waiting for their arrival, it's about 10:45 pm.

"Come back from your alien land , Smile." My boss startled me with his sarcastic tone.

" Huh???....Ani...I mean no, I'm all here." I said incoherent words.

"Yes you are here and I'm in South Africa." He said while laughing at me.

"Will you please stop teasing me." I said cross my arms.

"Okay okay, but you know what, you even make faces and laugh actually, while being in your dreamland. It's so funny." He said.

  "Ha-ha-ha very funny, stop this and tell me when are they going to reach. I'm dying to see my oppa."I said excitedly.

"They'll be here anytime so stop zoning out and be attentive lest we couldn't recognize them." He said.

"Are you trying to say I can't recognize THE BTS!!! Then you're WRONG. We armies can recognize them from any of their body part." I said proudly.

"Really, any body part?" He asked smirking and then I realize, "You pervert." I yelled as I hit him.

Narrator's p.o.v.

BTS is now about to land in India. They are really excited because it's their very first time here. They have heard alot about Indian culture and food and now they are going to enjoy all of it. Actually BTS members mutually decided to spend their vacations in India together. That's why they'll be here for about three months out of which they will have forty days for their holiday.

"Wake up, everyone.We are about to land." Namjoon exclaimed with excitement.

"Namjoon-ah be quiet, why are you even screaming, we are right next to you." jin said yawning.

"After breaking my ipad and his own phone now this God Of Destruction  wants to break our ears too." Suga said irritated because he got disturbed in his sleep

" Hyung!! why are doing this to me? I didn't do that on purpose , you know that. I even apologized and promised you to buy a new one. What else you want me to do?" Namjoon said.

"Only two words and one thing, 'BE QUIET'." Suga said with swag.

"Ohh!! hyung that was cool." Hoseok said from behind and after that he started cheering along with Jimin and Jin.

Taehyung and Jungkook are on the other side awake but too lazy to get up.

"Jungkook-ah get up now." Taehyung said with his deep voice while cuddling jungkook.

"I want to sleep more. " Jungkook replied.

At this an evil thought comes to Taehyung's mind and he starts tickling Jungkook.

"Ahh .hahahahah hyung no....aahhhh hyung....nooo...." Jungkook said while laughing.

"Now get up baby bunny hahaha...." Taehyung said laughing.