Chapter Twelve

⚠️ it's kinda a messed up chapter in a way I guess so please don't get triggered that's not my intent  ⚠️

                     ~Colby's P.O.V~

I ran to him, tears immediately streaming down my face as I dialed 911. I felt his pulse, nothing. I began CPR, trying to stay focused as the tears began to poor down my face . 30 compressions, 2 breaths. I stopped the breaths and focused on the timing of each compressions, knowing they were more important. I began trembling under the thought of losing him. Him dying before I got the chance to tell him that I loved him. I began to remember all the times I had that chance and didn't take it. How I had walked out on him when he tried to tell me. How I made him feel bad for loving me. How I ignored him because I was afraid of facing who I am. I wanted him to know how sorry I am and how I wished I could change all of those outcomes. How I wished I had kissed him back and how I wished I never hid from him. What if he didn't make it. Sirens. I could hear sirens outside and suddenly realized how tired I was becoming. However, I knew I couldn't quit quite  yet. The door, then, swung open and I was bombarded with so many questions that I was too distraught to answer. "Will he be ok?" I managed to asked through all the chaos. "We'll do our best", was all I got before they rushed him out. Not the answer I was desperately hoping to hear.

Well damn. I might updated in a little bit again but I hope you enjoy med this mess :) have a good day/night and thanks for reading