💜 - Home

AURORA's POV

I woke up from a light shining in my eye, causing me to quickly cover my face. I groaned lightly, opening one eye to see Billie's curtains pulled open.

I huffed and dragged myself out of bed to close them, turning around and seeing Billie's body laying in the sheets. I smiled to myself as I got back in.

Pulling the sheets back I saw Billie's perky ass right before my eyes, she was laying on her stomach with her head on her hand. How much I wanted to just grab it, but I knew that would be mean as she's asleep.

I carefully slid myself back into the bed, turning over and wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her into me and kissing her back.

I stroked my fingers up and down her waist, unable to actually believe what happened between us. She makes me happier than anyone has ever made me. She also made me cum. Like crazy.

She's been nearly my first for everything. She's an amazing kisser, and her tongue does wonders. Not to mention her hugs are the absolute best.

I wasn't too sure what that made us, or if it even made us anything for starters. I just knew whatever we "had" was special as fuck and I wanted to keep it.

Obviously on the down low, because we basically have to, you know - fans, family and her friends. They all pick up on that really easily so we're gonna have to be pretty lowkey.

But that shouldn't be too hard I don't think.

I decided to check the time on my phone to see it was 9:30, I was surprised Billie wasn't up. She was an early riser most of the time, but I didn't question it.

I stroked up and down her waist again, loving the feel of her soft skin. She was so warm that I just had to cuddle into her again, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She was a deep sleeper so I knew she wouldn't wake up. I lightly kissed the back of her neck, sighing out into her skin as I kissed more and more, softer and softer.

I loved kissing her. Whether it just be her cheek, her arm or her lips, there was just something about being able to hold her and kiss her and love her and say "yeah fuck you, I can do this and you can't."

I smirked lightly remembering the night before, and what Billie so unexpectedly did to me. I thought to myself for a moment. She's a deep sleeper, but...

Then I snapped out of it. Her family were home and obviously again, thin walls. Very thin walls. Something was telling me that Billie was going to be anything but quiet.

That and due to the fact I've never done anything like that in my life, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and I didn't even know if Billie wanted it.

She probably wanted her sleep if anything, so I let her sleep. I slowly slid out of the covers, watching as she groaned and turned over on to her other side.

I smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on her cheek before walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, Fin," I smiled at him sat at the table with Pepper. He shot me a smile back, spooning more of his cereal into his mouth.

"Hi, Pepper," I laughed as she ran over to me, her tail loudly hitting the leg of the table. I leant down to hold her tail, only to have her attack my face with kisses.