💚 - Memories

AURORA's POV

I was scrolling aimlessly through my instagram, waiting for Taylor to come home, I was feeling really hungry and wanted to cook some food, deciding I could cook for both of us - when he eventually turned up.

I came across a notification about a festival going on in London, my eyebrows raising. That's not too far from me. I looked at the artists who were going.

Twenty one pilots were gonna be there....omg. I have to go. I have to go. I scrolled through more of the artists, gasping once I saw the bigger artists names pop up.

I quickly rang Zoe, springing to my feet.

"Hello?" Her voice was groggy and I could tell she probably just woke up from a nap, but I didn't care.

"ZO! There's a festival going on in London and so many big artists are going! Please go with me!" I yelled down the phone, shaking with excitement. I heard a groan on the other end before silence.

"Can't you go with Taylor?" She asked, laughing afterwards. I rolled my eyes as I stomped my feet hard, grunting.

"No! You're meant to be my best friend! Please! Come!" I yelled down the phone, humour lacing my voice as we both laughed. She sighed, letting out a moan as she stretched.

"I'll think about it, BUT, this is not a yes," she sighed, giggling, "okay? This is not a yes." I rolled my eyes, a big smile coming onto my voice even though I knew that she probably wouldn't come.

"Thank you!" I squealed, jumping up and down. Soon enough I heard the door open as Taylor popped his head round the corner, a smile coming onto his face as I hung up.

"Hey!" I smiled, going over and giving him a hug, having him automatically press his lips to mine, his arms snaking around my waist.

"How was your day?" I pulled back, smiling up as him as he puffed his cheeks out, giving me a look as he rubbed my hips.

"Tiring, but it makes it all worth it because I get to come home to your gorgeous face," he picked me up into his arms as I squealed, a blush covering my cheeks. I pressed my lips to his, feeling him walk me over and press me up against the wall.

"Mm, baby, wait," I stopped him as he pulled back from putting kisses on my neck, staring into my eyes.

"Are you not in the mood?" He asked, concern laced on his face as I laughed.

"No! It's not that, there's this festival going on in London and there's gonna be so many huge artists there and I want you to come with me!" I smiled, stroking his hair out of his eyes as he chewed on his lip, smirking up at me.

"You know I'd do anything for you, princess," he whispered as he began laying kisses on my neck again, sending sparks to my stomach.

*

I looked towards Zoe, seeing her finishing up her painting in her book. I gasped once I caught a full glimpse of it.

"Holy shit, Zo! That's so good!" I took her book carefully as the paint was still wet, looking over it. She made a face as she stared at it, not fully convinced it was her best work.