fifteen.

Harry was bloody frantic.

He refused to pause and ask for guidance on the wherabouts of his parents. That took time and he didn't believe he had time. The prince considered the time of the day it was. Maybe that could give him a clue.

It was around lunch time. And that could mean two things; his parents were in the dining hall eating, or in the living room for tea.

The two rooms were fairly close to each other and he darted in the right direction. His long legs traveled at great speeds, but he was growing tired. From the horse riding this morning to the emotional distress of witnessing someone you care about -even just as a friend- terribly hurt themselves in an accident were tugging at his eyelids. But he had to fight the urge to shut his eyelids.

Harry neared a sharp corner, continually pumping his legs to go faster, and ignoring the burn coming from his chest.

He somehow knew deep within him that the peasant would be okay. It's Leah, he reminded himself, She's so strong and resilient. Leah's tough, I know she can get through this.

Though he had only been acquainted with her for close to a month now, the discussions they have shared in the time spent could equal up to a year's worth. She was always so open with him. Leah talked about her childhood, before and after her father's death, Harry told her about growing up in the spotlight and how being royal isn't always the most favorable thing. Sometimes he wished he were a normal adult. He could do then what he wanted.

"Mum?" Harry called out in a breathless attempt, bursting open the dining room doors. The servants were clearly surprised at the outburst. They shuffled to place the dishware carried in their hands on to the lean table before scurrying out of the room. Servants were not supposed to be seen by the royal family.

A butler confusingly came out of the back room where the bunch had escaped to seconds ago.

"Your Royal Highness? May I help you? I was informed you wouldn't be dining this afternoon here. Was I mislead? I do apologize."

"No, no. I n-need my parents. Where are my mum and dad?" Harry pleaded, glancing all around the vast room in hopes they were possibly here.

"They are still having tea, Your Royal Highness. Are you alright? Would you like me to take you to them?" The elderly man calmly asked.

"No, I'm fine." He mumbled a thank you to the butler before dashing out of the hall.

It was another quick twist down the corridor when he was met with the common guard outside the living room. He felt idiotic for not thinking about that before. There were no guards outside the dining hall's doors, of course, since they were not in there.

"Excuse me." His tone came out hostile, not purposely though. The burly man side stepped instantly, allowing the Prince inside.

The King and Queen's heads shot up in alarm when the door slammed open. A sense of relief coursed through their features when they realized it was only their son. But once they saw his distressed expression, the Queen was on her feet in seconds.

"Harold, what's the matter?"

"She-" He was out of breath.

"Son?" Robin warily joined his wife, setting his tea to the side.

"L-Leah, she was hunting with me and, and her horse was frightened a-and she fell off-"

"Harold, where is the lady now?"

"In the hospital ward! The nurse needs more helpers with her, please help me here, she need help. Father, please go assign more nurses right now."

The King and Queen could tell how serious this was. He had barely ever pleaded to them that way. There was something different behind his twinkling green eyes. His father could easily detect it.