Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm blaring singles you up by Jordan Davis I pick my phone up and stop the alarm. "7:50am"I groan and grab my glasses off the side table by me bed. I scroll through some of my notifications and see that I got a lot of new followers on my makeup account and personal account. I open Instagram and see that I have a lot of pending dms. Then I see the one I new I was gonna have to open at some point

Hey sister! I was on your live and I just want to say if you are ever in la let me know and we can film! Also your YouTube video you posted last night is amazing and it's doing really well!! I read the message and have a freak out I see it was sent at 8:45pm la time and then I see he sent me another message.
MALLORY I forgot to give you my number sorry sister xD I trust you to not give this to anyone thanks love! 555-212-3582
"AHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG no fucking way!!!" I call Casey and probably wake her up oops. "Cas JAMES CHARLES GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!" She squeals with me then tells me that she doesn't feel to well and she'll call me later. I know it's just morning sickness that she has but with my brother gone for work I worry about her. Then I remember what James said about my video. I had completely forgot I posted that so I went to YouTube and clicked on my page. 599,563 views and #5 on trending. Omg this has to be a joke it's not April 1st is it?!? How on earth does my video have almost 600k views and 300k+ thumbs up. My heart is pounding so fast. I get back on Instagram and start a live immediately there are thousands of people on and everyone's commenting and complimenting my work and the YouTube video. I say thanks to everyone for everything and get my makeup on then end the live. It was Tuesday and I do online school so I did my classes then realized the dolan twins post today! I grab my vlog camera and start blogging my day even though nothing exciting was really happening today. I decided to text james so I shot him a text and then saw I had many emails about people wanting to be my manager and help me grow my accounts and channel and help me get money from all of this. I did some research on some of the people and chose one. I messaged her and she asked me if I could fly down to la to met with her and talk about some things. I agreed and booked my flight for the upcoming Thursday. I put my phone down and updated the vlog.

_______________________
Ok So I know that not much happened in this chapter but thank you for the reads and staying patient with me posting! The next post will be within the week but comment what you want to have happen!