Chapter 4

Today was the day! I was flying to la for the first time! I had texted james and told him and we were planning to film something while I was there. He also said he had some people he wanted to introduce me to. I told Casey I'd only be gone for 4 days so she wouldn't be alone to long. I was getting ready for my flight which took off in 3 hours. I had finished my vlog I made the last couple days and was planning on uploading it before I went on the plane. My account on both YouTube and Instagram had grown so much in the last two days. I got my laptop up and sent the video to get posted and then went to get changed. I put on a gray cropped hoodie and some leggings from lulu lemon. I put on some mascara and then put my hair in a messy bun. I checked the video and saw it had 10 minutes left till it was posted so I grabbed my suitcase and brought it down to Casey's car. (She was taking me so I didn't have to leave my car in the parking lot). I grabbed my laptop and finally the video had been posted I closed my laptop and but it in my carry on.
"Casey I'm ready" I yelled down the hallway to where she was sitting in the living room. I walk out with my bag and she starts to stand up so I go and help her. We walk at a slow pace to the door. "If anything happens call me and I'll be home right away"
"Mallory don't worry the baby isn't due for another 3 months and your brother is coming back Sunday." She gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded back at her and we got in the car. She started driving and we then arrived at the airport 15 minutes later.
"2 hours till my flight" I said and she smiled at me.  "Cas you can leave it's ok I know you have been having some morning sickness"
"Ok mal call me when you need picked up and I'll send Devin" she laughed "and keep me updated on everything that happens" I give her a big hug and then get out of the car.
"Bye I'll see you in a couple days" I wave and start walking into the airport. I check in and get my luggage in then I find a seat and pull my laptop out. I look at the video I posted
I'm flying to California?
    Posted by Mallory Chistionson
All ready 10k views and 3k thumbs up! I hear a squeal and see a group of girls running over to me.
"Omg Mallory!!!" The first girl yells
"Can we get a picture" another says
"I love you" the last girl says
"Hi girls I love you too and of course we can take a picture!" A big smile grows on my face as their faces light up. The second girl pulls out her phone and I take mine out. "So what are your instagrams?"
"@ alysse_mua" the first girl says I type it in and follow her. I scroll through the page a little.
"Wow you're pretty good" I say looking at her.
"Really, thank you so much" the other two give me their accounts and I follow them as well. We take a couple pictures and I post one on my account and tag them. I put the caption "ran into these sweethearts at the airport".
"So where are you guys going?" I ask.
"Oh we're going to New York we were actually just visiting Texas and live in New York" one of them says.
"Well have fun girls I got to go my flights about to leave. I will message you all later just make a groupchat with me on Instagram!" I hug them all one last time and then head towards my gate.

Skip the plane ride

I just landed and had taken a nap on the plane so I don't remember much of the ride. I call for an Uber and then they take me to my hotel. I text james and tell him I just landed.
Omg sister I'm so excited! You should definitely come over tomorrow and we can film and you can meet my friends!

I'd love to. I respond. I decided to go and get some coffee so I walked to the closest starbucks.

Graysons pov

"Ethan what the hell are you doing" I yell at him after he messed up another coffee order. He throws the coffee at me and I was about to throw a coffee back at him but then the door opened and standing there in the door way was the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

_____________________
A/n so I finally put the twins in! If you can't tell this is kind of based off of their video where they work at the coffee shop.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I like writing it!
Keep voting and please please please comment suggestions!