It all starts with an instagram live

I start my Instagram live and grab all the makeup I need for the makeup look I'm doing today. "Hey Alexa play kat 103.7" I turn back to my phone and see I already have 100 people on my live. " hi guys welcome back today I'm just going to be doing a look inspired by the auroa lights." I look at the comments and see
-Mallory you're so pretty
-you should start a YouTube channel
I look and see one comment that catches my eye James Charles just joined!
I say that out loud. "You're kidding me james did not just join this live did he?!?"
Hi sister.
"Omg no fucking way he did not. This isn't real."
~james charles is requesting to join your live~
Immediately I press ok and my heart starts pounding so fast when it connects and james is on my live my heart is pounding even more.
"Hi sister! I've seen a lot of your work you're really good!" James says. I feel my cheeks heat up and my eyes start to water. 
"Omg thank you so much that means the world coming from you, you're the reason I started makeup I love you!" I say with a shaking voice. He smiles at me.
"Oh sorry sister I have to go but I'll dm you later!"
Omg did James Charles seriously just say he's going to dm me later!!!! He leaves the live and I read through all the comments.
-yes Mallory you're gonna be big!
-omg Mallory!
-now you have to start a YouTube channel
"Ok guys wow that was wow I'm so sorry I'm gonna go because I don't know what I'm doing and omg my head is pounding I'll post this look later loves!" I end the live and bring my phone to my bed where I lay down in disbelief on what just happened.

_________________

A/N I hope you liked this chapter this is just the beginning and I'll try to update regularly. Also go check out my other book "his"

*SELF PROMO (sorry haha) but check out my makeup Instagram account