Chapter 5

Mallory's pov

I walked into the coffee shop and saw that the guy behind the counter had coffee all over him and the guy off to the left of him was making a coffee. For some reason I felt a calm presence from them and the guy at the register looked really familiar I couldn't tell where from but I knew that I somehow knew who he was. I looked around and there was only a couple other people in the building. There was cameras set up at certain spots and a camera guy near the register. I walked up to the register and the guy seemed even more familiar.
"Hi I'm grayson and this is ethan. Were you tubers and are filming a YouTube video is it ok if we put you in it?" Grayson asks, I smile.
"Ya of course I'm actually a new youtuber too so i get it" he smiles at me really big.
"What would you like"  Grayson asks me.
"Can I just have a vanilla latte"
"Of course."
I pay then sit down at the table near the counter where I get my drink.

Graysons pov

I knew who she was right away when she walked in. James had become obsessed with her recently and called her "the next up and coming youtube makeup star". Not lying she was so much prettier in person compared to her Instagram and YouTube. Don't get me wrong her Instagram pictures make her look gorgeous but don't do enough justice. I tell e her order.
"Hey bro did you see her?" Ethan asks me.
"Ya she's really pretty"
"I knew you liked her" he says and pushes me towards her with the drink in my hand. I walk towards her and set the drink down.
"So um I didn't get your name." I already knew her name but I couldn't seem like a creep so I had to ask her.
"Right sorry I'm Mallory" she said softly.
"Well Mallory what's your email so we can email you and let you know about the video being posted if it gets put in." I smile at her and she grabs a napkin and her pin and writes her email down. I give her the drink and she hands me the napkin. Put hands touched a little and I could feel a spark of electricity.
"Sorry I better get going but thank you for the drink!" She says her checks flushing bright pink.
"Anytime" I shout after her. I walk back to ethan. "How'd you know I like her"
"Well first off isn't that the girl James has showed us videos of and wants us to met her tomorrow? And second Grayson please" he says with a smirk. I know exactly what he's talking about every time james tells us about her I leave the room because she's to pretty.

Mallory's pov

I was walking back to my hotel and couldn't stop thinking of Grayson. I had finally figured out where I knew him from. I used to watch him and ethan on vine (rip). And I knew that Casey watched them occasionally on YouTube. But the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was when he touched me I felt the most sensational feeling ever and I get the feeling ever time I relive it happening. I reached the hotel and immediately call Casey.

C-"hey girl is everything ok?"
M-"ya ya everything's fine but you know ethan and Grayson?"
C-"the dolan twins? Ya I know them why"
M-"um well im going to be in their YouTube video and Grayson and I touched hands and I got crazy sparks"
C-"omg mal that is great I'm glad to hear everything is good I got to go finish editing this video but keep me updated!"
M-"bye Casey!" She hung up and I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep.

____________________
A/n
Two chapters in one day? Haha thank you guys so much for enjoying this story! This was a semi shorter chapter but the next one will be good!