Chapter 6

I woke up at the normal time today to my normal music. I then realized I was filming with James and his friends today and I had to met with my manager. I got in the shower and played "sucker" by the Jonas brothers. I was really excited that they were back and now I was just waiting on one direction to come back. I had the water warm and it was heating my cold body up. I finished in the shower and decided I would curl my hair when it's dried. I put my hair up in a towel while I did my makeup. Then I took it down and blow dried it for a little. When I was done it was still slightly wet so I let it air dry and got changed. I wore a white flowy off the shoulder shirt with a light pink denim skirt. I brushed my teeth and curled my hair and by the time I had finished I had 30 minutes left till I met with James. I decided to stop at Starbucks and got a pink drink and some pumpkin bread. I then drove straight to James house. There was already two other cars in the driveway so I parked behind them and walked up to the front door and knocked.
"Hey sister! I'm so excited you could come over!" James says pulling me into a big hug.
"Oh my goodness I am so happy you asked me to come over!" He walked me into the kitchen where I could see the backs of three people. I recognized the two males as the boys who were at the coffee shop yesterday.
"Sisters this is Mallory!" They all turn around and Grayson makes eye contact with me and smiles. I see Ethan slightly nudge the girl but I brush it off. "Mallory this is Grayson, Emma, and Ethan." James says pointing at them as he said their names.
"Ya I met Ethan and Grayson yesterday while they were filming a YouTube video" I hear grayson chuckle a little "but nice to see you again and nice to meet you Emma!"
Emma runs up and gives me a hug " it's so nice to finally have another girl in the squad!" She whispers in my ear. I smile and release from the hug.
"Ok so Mallory we were planning on filming four videos one for everyone's channel and since you're leaving soon we have to come up with everyone's video ideas today and start filming at least two of them today!" James says almost telling with excitement.

"Grayson and I were thinking of doing a mukbang. Maybe we could do an ihop one" Ethan says proudly.
"You mean ihoB right?" Emma says nudging Ethan playfully.
"Ethan looks at her and rolls his eyes while smiling goofily.
"For my video I thought we could do a video where me and Mallory tell you guys how to do the makeup and you do it on yourselfs." James says raising his eyebrow and looking at me.
"I'm down that sounds like a lot of fun" I say while laughing.
"For me maybe we could do a shopping spree and only get 20 minutes to pick out an outfit at target?" Emma says questioning if that was a good idea.
"Emma that's a good idea I like it!" Ethan says. Emma looks at him and smiles.
"Now Mallory what were you thinking?" Grayson says looking intently at me.
"I was thinking a 'turn me into a la girl'".
"OMG YESSSS!!!!" James says his eyes lighting up at the thought of giving me a makeover!
"Who's video should we film first?" Emma asks.
"I think we should film the twin's video in the evening and maybe start with Emma's because it shouldn't take to long if we only get 20minutes each to shop." James says.
"Sounds good!" Grayson and Ethan day synchronized. "And well just film ours tomorrow?" I ask James. He nods at me and we start planning Emma's video.

__________________________

Omg you guys I'm so sorry it's been a while. I got a new phone and I've been super busy with school but I'm currently on souring break so except a lot of updates this week!!