My opinions

Here are my general opinions on the three winning books!

1) A Badlands Fairytale by WallaceStVincen

From the very first chapter you can feel the tension building up! With each sentence, this book is able to captivate you with its interesting plot and it's marvelous writing! A book for those who love a good adrenaline rush while they are reading and a great recommendation! I enjoyed reading it so much, since this book was not only dragging me to read more and more, but it was written in such a great way that it wasn't tiring at all!

2) Fallen Hard by midnight_wanderlust

Starting off as normal, this book brings you back the good old feelings of going to school. It may seem like a normal teen fiction story that you have read a million times before but trust me when I tell you, this book is 1.000.000 times better! It has such a beautiful writing that you don't really understand when you have read the first 3 chapters and before you know it, you are hooked up!

3) Crazy about boys by Amberdorn

Do you want to read something light, yet rushing and captivating?  Crazy about boys in your jam! Trust me when I tell you how much I loved reading this book! You are able to understand what is happening in this book right from the very beginning and it never fails to amaze you!  A very interesting book you will definitely fall in love with!

Now winners! Here is the hashtag you can use in your story!

#uwa2019winner

And also, here are your stickers! 

Special thanks to midnight_wanderlust for the amazing stickers! 

Now wait for the final part and the best of them all: interviews with the winners!

The interviews will be uploaded in a new book that will be published soon and will be just for the winners!

For now, thank you for joining these awards! I am so happy to see you here and I will see you soon!