Chapter 4

"Omg i'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I looked up as i saw a tall man. He had beautiful brown eyes and curly hair.SHAWN MENDES OMG WHAT THE HECK.
"I'm fine, don't worry" I say as i tried to sound as calm as posible and he helped me get up.
I smiled, he was so kind and not to mention freaking hot!
"You sure? Don't you want ice or something for your forehead?
"Nah, its okay really." We were invaded by silence while we stared at each other's eyes. I awkwardly broke it.
"Well, i gotta get going." I said as i ran outside and to the car forgetting that I had to pee.
"Wait! I don't, i don't even know your name" he said sadly but it was too late for me to tell him.

__________________________________

Shawn's POV.( Bet ya weren't expecting that)

With the last chord of the guitar the show ended. The crowd cheered loudly and it made me happy. Then i got into my dressing room and changed my shirt since it was wet of sweat. I also drank water and i as i was opening the door I heard something fall.
I looked down and saw i had hit someone.
"Omg i'm so sorry, are you okay?" I said as she looked up and i saw a girl.
"I'm fine don't worry" she said as i helped her get up. She smiled and i was shocked by her beauty. She had brunette her and dark eyes.
"You sure? Don't you want ice or something for your forehead? I asked.
"Nah, its okay really." She said and then there was a moment of muteness where we were making eye-contact.She then started to talk:
"Well i gotta get going" she said as she went away and i muttered even though it probably wouldn't work.
"Wait i don't, i don't even know your name" I said as my smile disappeared.Who was this girl?

Sorry guys for making this short!