Chapter 7

I called Kate and Lauren to prepare ourselves.We ended up picking a black crop top over the shoulders and a jean for me, a tight white dress for Laura and a Large sexy sweater for Kate. They both put makeup on but i only put eyeliner and concieler since i never use make up. Only for special occasions like weddings or formal parties.
I had already texted Matt the address but i got a text from him saying he couldn't pick us up so Brian came to pick us(as always) and we left. We entered to the club and you could only see the lights in the roof. It was very cool and everything looked very expensive. I went to get a drink with Laura and the others went to dance.
I was drinking a daikiri when someone tapped my shoulder.
"Jenna!Hey"
"Hey Matt!How did u know it was me?" I said as i saw two more people behind him.
"I recognized your voice when i was getting a drink. Anyways I want you to meet my friends. This is Ian" He said as he pointed to a guy beside him who shaked my hand.I couldn't look at him because it was all dark."And this is Benito" I saw a tall figure stand beside him,he was probably hot."Hi" I said as i shook his hand and felt shivers through my spine.
We went to dance and although we didn't speak both of Matt's friends seemed to be really nice. Benito told me if we could go outside. I recognized his voice, why was it so similar? We went outside and that is when i got a good look of him. OMG OMG ITS FREACKING SHAWN MENDES OH BENITO OH.