Chapter 9

When I woke up I realized I had forgotten my coat yesterday at Matt's so I texted him asking if I could go to look for it.He replied and said that I he wasn't home but that he would arrive shortly and would have coffee with me.As I got to his house instead of finding a Matt, I found a shirtless Shawn Mendes. OMG I'M DYING OF HOTNESS.
"Jenna?" He said shocked.
"Shawn, hey"
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to look for something.Where is Matt?"
"He went to the grocery's"
"Oh.Can i come in?"
"Um yeah sure."
As i came in i found 2 girls talking and i waved them as i went upstairs to look for my sweater. I found it and also went to the bathroom to tie my hair in a messes bun. I went downstairs and saw one of the girls i had waved on the kitchen drinking water bored and as i walked on the living room i saw Shawn holding hand and really close to the other girl who i think her name is Hailey.I felt really down. I don't know why.
"I-i gotta go" I said as i run outside of the house, disappointment on my face. WTH? Why? I have just met him.
"Jenna! Are you o-?" Matt said but i climbed into the car and left. Later, i texted him sorry for that and told me that Shawn had told him that i had run into him being romantic with Hailey. He also texted me if i liked Shawn and i told him i did.Wow i like Shawn.Not that it does matter, since he definitely doesn't like me and has a "girlfriend".