Chapter 11

I woke up and got a text from Brain to meet at an Italian restaurant. I didn't feel like going out. I was still sad with what had happened with Shawn yesterday.I dressed comfortably but nice and left without any make-up.
I met him. I was so glad to have such a good friend.
"So hey what do you wanna order?" He asked me.
"Hmm I think i'll have french fries and a small hamburger.You?"
"Some spaghettis."
The waitress came in and as she took the order she started flirting with Brian and ended up giving her number. I started to feel weird but i thought its because of the period.We were eating happily when i got a text from Lauren in the group the 4 of us have.
"Hey guys. Do you wanna hang out? I haven't eaten yet.
"Sorry i'm with Austin."
"Hey Brian should we tell Lauren to hang out with us? Kate is too busy."I told Brian.
"Sure.Why is Kate so busy?"
"With Austin."
"Oh those lovebirds." He said and we both laughed.Soon Lauren arrived and she ordered some chicken nuggets.
"Hey guys" I said as i watched the sky get darker and darker "I think i'm walking home but you stay."
"Sure?" Brian asked me.
"Yeah. Here is my part" I said as i payed my food although they insisted on me not to.
"Bye Jen" Lauren said as she waved goodbye and i left the restaurant.
I was walking and i was so deep in my thoughts i didn't realize it was raining.I started to ran, still distracted. I stopped when i saw a couple i knew together hugging.Shawn and Hailey. Together.Again.I started to go away as Shawn noticed me.
"Jenna! Wait please!!"He shouted but i only ran with tears in my eyes.It started to ran harder and harder so i started walking towards a roof.However, i stopped and sat in the grass although i was all wet.
I started crying and couldn't stop. I found it stupid that i was only crying for someone i had met only 2 weeks before but Shawn-Shawn was different. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice.
"Jenna!Wait please".
"Oh please go back with your girlfriend Hailey." I said annoyed as I looked into his eyes and saw a hurt look.I started to avoid eye contact.
"Me and Hailey. It is over."Shawn said and grabbed my chin so that i would face him.
"What?" I said, my heart was beating so fast i could barely breath.
"It's you Jenna, it's always been you" He said as he smashed his lips against mine.