Chapter 8

That is when i understood everything.He looked amazing.
"What???? You are Shawn Mendes wth?"
"Hahaha yes" He said as he smiled. I think i am having a heart attack.We talked for like 3 hours and then he asked for my number.
"Hey do you wanna exchange numbers? So that we can hang out?"
"Sure" I said as i wrote my number in his phone.
"Well I gotta go I said as i waved him and called Kate and Laura.
_____________________________

I woke up and realized the awesome dream i just had.
"Hey Kate,Lauren! You won't guess the awesome dream i had!" I said as i got up of bed.
"What did you dream?"Brian asked.
"Oh just that I met Shawn Mendes!"
"Cool" Lauren said and Kate just laughed.
"Anyways what did we do last night? After Brian brought the beers I don't remember anything" I said hoping that my dream actually hadn't been a dream.
"We just hang out and you fell asleep"
"Oh" I said disappointed. It doesn't matter i will meet Shawn one day i thought to myself.
I checked my phone and got a text from Matt saying we should hang out at his house today. So i agreed and told the girls.

7 hours later...
We pulled off there. We could here voices so i suppose a lot of people had come.We knocked on the door and a cute guy opened the door.
"Hey i'm Ian! You must be Jenna" He said.
"Yes hi" I greeted him as he waved mi friends.
"Come in." We did and it seemed like a small but very exclusive party like a celebrity was there or something. I found Matt and he greeted us and he and Lauren went away to "talk."I drank a bit and searched the house for a kitchen where i could find one.I finally found it and had water in my hand when i turned around and split my water into someone.
"Oh no fuck" I said as i looked to the good-looking man.
"SHAWN MENDES? I mean um Shawn Mendes?" I said hitting myself for being so ridiculous.
"Yes hi" He said. Omg he was the hottest guy in the planet.
"I am so sorry" I said remebering i had split the water.
"It's okay don't worry. Wait...i know you from somewhere..have you been to my shows?"
"Yeah in fact i have and i accidentally ran to you." I said ashamed as i remembered what had happened.
"Ohh the mysterious girl" He said chuckling.
"Yeah" We talked for a while until i realized it was late and i had to go home.
"Well i gotta go" I said standing up from the chairs we were sitting.
"Bye!" He said politely as i ran and found Brian,Kate and Lauren.