Broccoli? ☁️

Children's laughter could be heard from the small park where boredom isn't an answer for these kids. "LAST ONE TO THE SWINGS IS A BUTTCHEEK!" Young Midoriya ran towards the swings in excitement, the summer sun beating down on him. He felt adrenaline rush through his veins as he picked up speed.

Caught up in not being the last one, young Izuku didn't take notice to the big rock in front of him, tripping, he put his arms in front of him to break his fall. But never less he still ended up with lots of scrapes and brusies. Rolling to a stop he sniffed and rubbed his scratches. 

With his mother not around at the time to comfort or help him, he broke out in a sob. Then to his luck, a kind young woman with a girl the same age as him walked up and gently got him up on his feet.

"mommy is that a LIVING BROCCOLI?!"

The young woman's face lit up in shock before laughing softly at her daughter. "My dear Y/n, this is a young boy not a living broccoli. " The little girl popped out from behind her mother and looked more closer at the boy, "Oh! Sorry about that. " Midoriya turned red as he wiped his eyes and hiccuped.  "Its okay.. " The little girl look at him before stretching her arm in front of her, "My names L/n Y/n but you can call me Y/n, might i ask what your name is?" Izuku smiled before taking her hand, "Midoriya Izuku but you can call me Izuku. "

××Timeskip××

Midoriya turned in the grass as he looked at his childhood friend. "Remember that time when we first met and you called me a living broccoli?" Y/n's face lit up as she let out a bubbly laugh, "Oh jeez don't remind me." she said as she let out giggles in between.

She turned her head towards him as she picked at grass around her, "Y'know i wasn't that wrong, your hair kinda does look all fluffy like a broccoli . "

Izuku let out a small chuckle before getting up and helping her up, "You know there's been something I've always wanted to do since we met. " Y/n turned in confusion, "And what's that?"

Just then he put his finger under her chin making her look at him and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"That. "