Part 6

She strolled back to her desk and her mind was still lingering around whatever Kishore had told her....If his reading her mind had shocked her on one side, his advice about choosing the right path over the wrong was strongly affecting her as well....She wanted to pick the right path but how can she do it? Can anybody help her in this? Or will that add to more problems? She felt miserable and totally helpless.....

A shrill ring on her phone snapped her out.....She trembled by the sudden ring and then picked the call, "Hello"

The voice from the other side frightened her more, "lagtha hai ke tumhe apne papa ki koyi fikar nahi hai"

She looked around in fear and replied in a mere whisper, "ek minute, pls rukho...." And closed the receiver side and quickly walked to the ladies rest room at the far end which was the least frequented space in the office.........Shutting the door, she spoke up, "main try kar rahi hoom na?"

"sirf try karne se kuch nahi hota Sakshi......You just have to do it.....warna apne papa ko bhool jao....ab sirf sedation pe hai.....agar tum...." He let an evil laugh and added, "ek ek din ki dheri unn keliye bohat bhaari padega....Samjhi tum?"

Sakshi pleaded with tears welling up in her eyes, "Please unne kuch matth karna.....I will do it as soon as possible....."

He shot back, "Sameer ka kuch patha chala??"

Sakshi looked startled at his mention, "Sameer toh...."

He snapped her short, "maraa nahi hai woh.....agar aisa hai toh bhi mujhe confirmation chaahiye Sakshi....tum mujhe bevakoof nahi banaa sakthi....I have my eyes on you always.....mujhse chaalaaki karne ki khoshish bhi matth karna warna anjaam accha nahi hoga.....soch lo....neend ki injection ki jagah...."

Sakshi snapped him trembling, "NOOOO.....please....."

An evil laugh resonated from the other side and Sakshi closed her eyes helplessly and hissed in frustration of being in such a state......

The call was cut from his side after another threatening instruction to finish the work as soon as possible and also warned her to keep away from the new officer Nanda Kishore.....

She rested her head against the wall and tears flowed down breaking all the walls of self control she had built......the mask, the pretence that she was the most happiest, bubbly, cheerful girl who enjoyed life to the fullest washed away with those tears......

In reality, she was the most unlucky girl who was forced to plan and commit some grave mistakes in order to save her own father. She felt so weak and vulnerable and in the confines of the rest room, she gave rest to her false image and let her real self take over.... She had tried to tell everything to Sameer and Arjun so many times but each time, she was stopped by his call.....She soon realized that there was someone in the office who was keeping an eye on her.....Even outside office, she was being watched.....today's call and the warning to keep a distance from Kishore confirmed it again....All her actions were being watched and controlled by him....She felt like a mere puppet in his hands!

"Him" She didn't know who he was or who they were.....He always referred himself as Mr X or whatever alphabet that came to his mind....His calls, his voice scared her to the core....She literally knew nothing about him except for the fact that she was being blackmailed by a very influential, politically powerful person, a real VVIP who could manipulate everything with a snap of his fingers! Else, planting a journalist like her into a team like ETF wasn't easy.....He had done it just like that and she was sent the joining letter along with a to do task list which she had to finish one by one else she had to forget her father......From the list, she could also infer that ETF especially Sameer Rathod and Arjun Rawte were his prime enemies and he could go to any extent to get rid of them!

Where Ever You Go I Am Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें