Part 7

Arjun's silence told Kishore that Arjun had caught the right pulse finally.....

Kishore walked out thinking to himself, "Good.....Its high time we act on it Arjun"

Arjun was thinking about Kishore's words while his eyes darted to the corridor and he saw Sakshi. He also noted that the happy spring in her was missing.....He decided to check on her then and there.....

******************************

Sakshi had been sitting before him or rather he had held her captive in that chair for the past 10 minutes and was torturing her with his silence and glaring eyes.

She was scared to speak up...something in his eyes or the way he looked at her silently told her that he knew something more.....She gathered all her guts to speak, "Arjun..." and slowly added, "sir"

He snapped her short, "What's the problem Sakshi?"

Sakshi tried to reply but he added like a warning, "Don't you dare lie to me...."

"Arjun, kuch personal prob..."

She stopped her words in between when she saw him glaring but then he gestured her to go on, "bolo....sunn raha hoom"

Sakshi gathered herself slowly and replied, "kuch personal problems hai but woh sab main manage kar loongi....its not that big"

Arjun sarcastically looked at her, "accha?? Personal problem tab tak hi personal rehta hai jab tak woh tumaare professional kaam ke beech na aaye Sakshi....but here...."

He took out the latest articles which she had written and threw it before her....."Yeh sab kya hai?"

Sakshi didn't know that Arjun reads all these too....She narrowed her eye brows and looked at the papers...She couldn't find any mistake at the face of it. He continued explaining his accusations, "inn sab mein tumne case details galath likha hai....Few articles have more than what was really required and some are totally messed up...Nirmal Kumar ke case mein bhi tumne bohat badaa clue let out kiya hai....Why the hell did you write that both the cases are linked??....Kyun serial killing ka naam diya??....tum jaanthi ho ke its something for us to know at the moment...moreover, you have glorified the killer despite my warnings...What's wrong with you?"

Her fingers were on the papers and it began to tremble when he said that. He didn't wait for an explanation but just continued, "kuch dinon se hi main dekh raha hoom Sakshi...You aren't the same....kuch hai jo tumhe pareshaan kar raha hai...not that I want to know it or interfere in it but I don't want it to affect the work at ETF.....Any slip in the cases here is totally unacceptable Sakshi....tumaare uninformed absence bhi badh raha hai...Intimation ke behair leave lethi ho....aur achaanak ghaayab ho jaathi ho...inn sab ka koyi justification hai tumaare paas?"

Sakshi was really taken aback by his allegations. All of them were true but she had no justifications for it whatsoever....She had faltered big time and it was all due to one reason and perhaps one grave mistake she ever tried to do....The thoughts about her father held captive and being at gun point was torturing her every instant. Added to that was Sameer going missing from her place. She was worried for Sameer's safety also and prayed for him always. She felt may be she was the reason for him going missing. All these guilt feelings and helplessness had taken away her ease at work also....and that took a toll on her mind and the quality of work.

The sudden absence and her vanishing from work were due to Mr X's demands and torturing calls which she couldn't stop at any time.....In between, twice, she was able to get a glimpse of her father at his mercy.....She was blind folded and taken to her father and then dropped back at some far off place...She had no clue where they took her or where her father was....All she knew was that it was a dimly lit room and her dad lay unconscious or as if in deep sleep!

Where Ever You Go I Am Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें