Part 8

But then something as dark as a black hole lay fresh in his mind.....perhaps a dark betrayal...

He muttered, "Sakshi.....Why did you do this?"

He heard someone's reply, "usski majhboori thi Sameer....don't misunderstand her"

The gentle female voice flowed in from behind him and she became more audible slowly....a fresh breeze carrying the fragrance of rose water filled the air making Sameer strain himself to look at her.....

******************************************

With all feminine grace and a beauty which could mesmerize even the roughest and the toughest, she stepped into his focus. He almost held his breath as he saw her...She had this enchanting effect. No it wasn't the normal attraction to her beauty. It was something else which couldn't be explained.

He stood up and turned around completely to her side. Her words echoed in his ears while his logical mind went back to his own stand. Though her words gave him an assurance, a second thought to his belief about Sakshi's treachery held him back but his brain refuted back diligently.

No, he had seen her doing it....his mind went back to the day when he had gone to Sakshi's place...She had forced him to have coffee with her that evening which was very unusual of her but then he had no reason to suspect. He was waiting for Sakshi to return with the coffee when he got a call on his mobile...He tried hard to remember.

Yes Aisha had called and she told him that she was trying to reach Sakshi but her phone wasn't reachable. He had asked Aisha to relax and had gone to the kitchen to pass the phone to Sakshi. That's when he saw her spiking his coffee. He couldn't believe what he saw but then the sharp cop in him sprung into action. He decided to play it cool and find out what Sakshi was exactly trying to do. He had felt that Sakshi could be the link to something deeper, perhaps someone notorious. So he decided to play along to find out her plan and her role play in ETF.

With those thoughts, he had cut Aisha's call silently after telling her that he would call her back later and then walked back to the living room. He waited for Sakshi and she came soon with their coffees. He remembered that he had switched the coffees. He was sure he didn't sip the one she gave him but something happened and his vision blurred. His head was spinning and as his eyelids drooped, he had seen her standing undeterred. The last thing he remembered was that he fell back to the couch.

Everything else felt like a trance and passed by in a daze. He couldn't remember anything else.

He pressed his fingers across his forehead trying to remember the day. "God, I don't even remember the day or how many days passed by after that...."

He was terribly confused and she pitched in to help, "20 days....you have been here for the last 20 days Mr Sameer"

His head shot up at that, "20 whole days and he hadn't known anything...how was it possible? Where was he? Who was this lady? And what happened at ETF after that day? "

She replied, "All your questions will be answered with time Sameer....but for now, just relax"

His confusions and his lost state were making him lose his cool. He angrily shot back, "Relax??? How on earth should I relax? You have kidnapped me and held me captive here for the last 20 days and you ask me to relax.....What game are you ppl playing? What's Sakshi's role in this?"

Something made him think about Arjun and he enquired suspiciously, "aur Rawte?? Is he fine? Or have you...."

The lady smiled snapping Sameer short, "cool cool Mr Sameer Rathod....Your friend is fine.....aur haan, humne aapko kidnap zaroor kiya hai but we have a reason for doing it."

Where Ever You Go I Am Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें