Feline Love - Purring

Chanyeol's POV:

Chanyeol's POV:

I wasn't able to sleep last night.

Allowing her to cuddle is wrong.

Last night, I thought I was dreaming, that a giant creature was suffocating me in my sleep. It's as if I'm trapped inside my dream, it prevents me to move or even open my eyes. It's as if I'm paralyzed, like what sleep paralysis does.

I remembered to actually call her name, asking her to save me...

I wasn't thinking of the cat, in her cat form but her face, I was calling out for Chaeyoung as a girl.

I was just lying there alone in my bed, unable to wake up when I felt someone's hands around my throat.

That was when I was able to wake up.

When I was finally able to pull my eyes open, I found her sleeping soundly on top of me. Her face was facing me and I could see her pale skin clearly despite the darkness. She rests her head on top of my chest as if I was her pillow while her body's curled on upon the thin extra mattress, legs under my right arm while it's being wrapped around her arms.

A smile crept on my lips as I stare at her face, reminiscing the time when she used to always sleep on top of me, curled and purring.

I wasn't mad because even when she was still a cat, she's a bit hard headed. No matter how many times I tell her to sleep on her own bed, I would always wake in the wee hours to find her sleeping so comfortably on top of me or on my pillow just beside my head.

I reached for her cheek, gently caressing her fluffy, rosy cheek.

"Yeppeo..." I whispered.

Just with the sight of her face, I completely forgot about that dream.

"I guess you couldn't sleep with whole body on top of me anymore." I whispered followed by a soft chuckle.

I should consider myself lucky but this honestly feels like torture.

Torture because... she's someone I can't be with.

She's a cat.

I thought my eyes had already adjusted in the dark but what made me sleepless was seeing her naked body.

It's cold and she's curled too tightly. My hand then traveled to her bare shoulder that felt cold. I had no choice but to wake her even if I didn't want to.

"Chaey..." I called softly.

Her eyes flutter open slowly, pouting after I disturbed her sleep but I should've known and remembered - She always stretches her body out when she wakes up.

I regretted waking her up instantly when she lifted her face from my chest then put both her hands on my torso before bending over. Her chest hang down closer to the sheets and bum sticking up out in the air as if she was still a cat as she stretches out. She then yawned silently before opening her eyes, pouting once again as she looked at me.