Wondrous Crossings - Kiss

P A R T II

Chanyeol was left alone as he requested, wondering at the whole kingdom, and everywhere he goes, there were only women

He noticed that there were particular age groups, all with an interval of 30 years.

So, one man every 30 years have impregnated all these women?

He's somehow amazed of how one man's dick didn't fell off since there were plenty of women within a particular age group... this meant that they only have one father.

Having too much sex is exhausting even for a horndog, he rolled his eyes at the thought.

The rumors had spread out that this man refused to lay with anyone. As he wonder around the town, the mothers' had tried to ask him why he doesn't want to sleep with their daughters, practically pleading as if their lives depend on it.

They were kind but asking him to lay with somebody had already made him irritable tho he's patient enough not to show his agitation. He wanted to explore this place but now, all he wanted to seek solace which he found back inside the palace.

He was sitting on the marbled railings on one of the towers of the castle, enjoying the calm breeze as he look out at the beauty of this unfamiliar world.

It's something he haven't seen.

The colors of the sky mixes with light blue and pink as the afternoon matures into night, the sun about to set behind the mountain range beyond the horizon.

He closes his eyes and lean on the beam hugged by vines where small flowers with shades purple and violet bloomed.

The breeze and calming and the silence is too comforting that it somehow turn into lullaby, making too relax, falling onto the verge of sleep.

"Have you found someone you like?"

His shoulders jump out of shock. Waking him up instantly, he turn his head where the voice came from only to see her again, walking calmly with that same soft, sweet smile.

He doesn't know whether to address her as 'your majesty, my queen or simply, Rosé. "Uhhhh..." he sang, still undecided and flustered at her sudden entrance. He hops down the railing to greet her properly.

The queen suddenly chuckles softly, touching her lower lip with a finger, "You can relax, Park Chanyeol. You don't have to show me courtesy or anything... you are first and foremost, our guest... and we need your seed to ensure our survival."