Chapter 2

~Emma's POV~

I woke up to a moving car. I was laying down, my head on Ryan's shoulder while he was passed out on the window. Matt was driving and Conner was on his phone in the passengers seat. The car pulled into my house. I sat up and shook Ryan, who was mumbling in his sleep.
"Micky mouse I wasn't flirting with Minnie, I only have feelings for Cinderella I swear." Ryan mumbled. I swear this kid is 5. I laughed as I shook him more. He sat up quickly hitting his head on the top of the car. We all started laughing.
"Are you guys spending the night tonight?" I asked, while I unbuckled myself. They all nodded, and we got out of the car. We all went to my room, stopping to say hi to my mom. We all sat on the bed. I was deep in thought.
"Guys?" I asked, getting a few yeahs in response.
"Can we go to Disney World?" I asked with a yawn. Ryan jumped up, we both looked at Conner and Matt with a glint of hope in our eyes. Matt laughed while Conner rolled his eyes.
"Maybe, we could plan a trip." Matt said shrugging his shoulders. Conner laughed.
"We're gonna go one day Em and Ry." He said laying down next to me. Ryan got up and went to my closet, there is a little spot that has extra clothes of theirs. They all got dressed and then I went and got in sweatpants and a tank top. I laid down in the middle, Conner and Matt on either side of me, and Ryan by my feet. I started to fall asleep, but was half awake to feel an arm wrap around my waist.
"Of course I'll take you to Disney World princess." The voice whispered kissing my cheek. After that I was out.
-Morning-
I woke up sprawled on my bed. Ryan was sleeping on my Legs, and we were both taking up the entire bed, Matt and Conner were both sleeping on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. I woke up Ryan, and then we woke up Conner and Matt. I walked down the stairs to see a note on the fridge.

Emma,
Hey sweetie, I'm going to be working all day today, and won't be back till late. Make sure you get everything ready for school tomorrow. Here's some money for food. Also tell the boys their moms want them back at 3. Love you bunches.
-Mom

I looked at the time and it was already 12. I made some pancakes and the boys soon came down dressed. We all sat down and started to eat.
"So, your moms want you home at 3." I told them while taking another bite of pancake.
"Where's your mom?" Matt Asked. The attention was now turned on me.
"She's working late tonight." I said Hesitantly, knowing where this conversation is going to go.
"We're not leaving you alone." Conner said in harsh voice.
"I'll be fine." I argued.
"Emma poo we're not leaving you here." Ryan said with a sad smile.
"If I need anything I'll call you." I told them.
"Emma come on man." Matt shook his head.
"Guys I will be fine I promise you." I told them with a smile. They all finally agreed.
"I don't like this." Conner grumbled underneath his breath. After eating, they helped me clean up the mess and we decided to watch movies for the rest of the time. 3 soon came and it took forever for them to leave.
"For the last time I will be fine." I laughed. Giving them all hugs. They finally left and I went up to my room.
"Now who was that last night?" I asked myself out-loud. I don't want to lose my best friends. Grabbing my computer, I sat on my bed and started finishing homework, that's due tomorrow. Loosing focus, I started to look at plane tickets to Orlando. I don't think I've wanted to go on a trip so badly. I sighed and went back to my work. The night consisted of me constantly telling the boys I'm fine, making myself dinner, cleaning that up, and then getting everything ready for school tomorrow and going to bed.
*6 hours later*
Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-
Shutting off the stupid alarm clock I got up and got ready for school.