Chapter 3

*Beep*
*beep*
*beep*
Ughhh another day of school. I slowly got up and started to get ready. I put my hair in a ponytail and curled the ends of it. I grabbed my outfit and got dressed.

 Grabbing my bag I ran downstairs

Grabbing my bag I ran downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar and made a quick smoothie. I heard a car beep, so I grabbed all my stuff and ran out. I jumped in the back.
"Morning guys," I said taking a sip of my smoothie.
"Good morning Emma poo," Ryan said taking a sip of my smoothie, I glared at him. Conner turned up the music so it was blaring. I shook my head laughing. We finally got to school, I grabbed my stuff and walked to my class. Not even 15 minutes in and I was bored out of my mind. Mr. Franchiz was talking in the most monotone ever, it was driving me nuts. Looking around the room, most of the guys were asleep and everyone was on their phones. Shaking my head I moved to the window seat, plugging in my headphones. Chasing cars came on my playlist and I zoned out. I couldn't help but wonder what my life would be without the guys. I definitely wouldn't have friends or have the personality I do. Me and Ryan still have this dream of us all going to Disney World together. I know it's weird, we're like 17 but it's a dream. Matt and Conner were always against it, but they soon learned they couldn't be haha. My mind started to drift to what it would be like when they all have serious relationships. Would their girlfriends like me? Would we still hang out? Most importantly who would take me to school? I know for a fact I'll be the last to get a boyfriend, to have a relationship. We've Never really talked about stuff like that. Ryan would be extremely proud of me for thinking of this, Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. The ringing of a bell snapped me out of my thoughts. Quickly grabbing my stuff I walked out of class. Stopping at my locker, I was off to my next classes. The rest of the morning went by quick, I followed the huge mass of people to the cafeteria. Grabbing lunch from the lunch line, and looked for our table. Sure enough, the guys were all there. I plopped my tray down next to Ryan's and Matt's.
"What's up losers," I said as I grabbed French fries from Matt's tray. He glared at me, but let me take more.
"Hey, sweet cheeks," Ryan said giving me a goofy smile. I punched his shoulder and we all laughed.
"Conner has a new chick," Matt said laughing while Conner glared at us.
"Eh, what's new," I said with a smirk, causing us all to laugh again.
"Oh, really how's your little boyfriend Em?" He said with a wicked grin. I glared at him, and if looks could kill he would be 6 feet under. The table then grew quite.
"You have a boyfriend?" Ryan and Matt yelled.
"Would you shut up no! He's just saying that to piss me off." I sighed. They all began laughing again.
"You're all annoying." I glared again. They laughed again. The rest of the lunch consisted of them making fun of people in our grade and me finishing my food and Matt's fries. Checking the time, the bell was gonna ring any minute. Throwing away my food, I gathered my stuff up, making sure to have my music binder in my hands.
"Alright losers, I have to go work with this so-called musical talent." I smiled giving them all hugs.
"It's only the beginning." (Please tell me there are some limelight's reading this) Ryan said patting my head. Laughing I waved goodbye and was off to meet Garrett for Music. I quickly walked over to the music room hearing many different songs and instruments playing at once. I looked around for Garrett and found him sitting on the piano bench playing a little tune. I threw my bag on the ground and sat next to him on the bench.
"Hey," I said smiling at him. He looked up smiled back.
"Ahhh look who came," Garret said amused. I laughed. Looking at the music on the stand, I started to read the lyrics. It sounded just like a breakup song.
"Hey Garrett, you alright there bud?" I asked him. He had a sad smile on his face. He looked up at me and nodded.
"Let's give it a try okay?" He said. I nodded and looked at the sheet, as he started playing.