Chapter 7

4 days until Christmas
The last 3 days that went by were okay. Me and Connor never talked and they still haven't explained themselves. Matt and Ryan have gotten closer to me I no longer want to kill them. After the phone call with Ross I've been preparing music for tour. My mom has been bugging me to hang out with them but every time I get the courage to plan something they are with their girlfriends so I stopped trying to. My mom has called me claiming we were going out to a fancy dinner. I sighed looking through my dresses. I decided on a red short one.

Putting on black high heels and makeup I grabbed my clutch and walked down stairs

Putting on black high heels and makeup I grabbed my clutch and walked down stairs. There my mom was in a blue dress my dad with a tux and matching tie. We got in their car meeting the rest of the crew at the restaurant. I was on my phone all the way until we got there.
"Emma please don't be on your phone at all tonight." My mom scolded. Damn I feel like I'm 16 all over again. I rolled my eyes but followed her out of the car. Her and my dad walked in front of me while I followed behind paparazzi at every corner.
"Mr and Mrs Winter looking stunning"
"Emma!"
"Emma over here."
"Emma how's it like being home."
"Emma winter!."
I quickly got inside and was escorted to the private room where everyone else was. I walked in and The guys looked shocked. Connors eyes were glued to my body his girlfriend glaring.
"Sorry guys your probably not used to the Paparazzi just ignore them." I gave them all a sad smile taking my seat across from Conner In between my mom and aunt Marissa.
"Don't worry about it hun." Aunt Callie squeezed my cheek.
"It's what we get for having a famous niece." Emily smiled. I laughed smiling at them, I jumped up and spoke to the waiter.
"Please put the whole meal on my card." I handed them my card. And walked back. Sitting down everyone was looking at me.
"Yes?" I asked
"Why'd you go over there?" Matt asked. I smiled.
"Just telling them to tell the paparazzi to leave." Once again the boys saw through my lie.
" who's hungry!" My dad shouted while everyone cheered.
The entire dinner Connor stared at me. Once everyone was eating my mom had an announcement.
"Okay for New Years this year we have decided to have a party because as most of you guys know we are retiring after New Years." Everyone cheered while my smile faltered. I'll be on tour. Shit. Of course Ryan's girlfriend said something.
"Wait Emma I saw online you are on tour?" She gave me a smirk. I coughed.
"Well yeah that was my announcement I go back on tour and work after Christmas." I gave my mom a sad smile. It was quiet. "I'm sorry mom." She grabbed my hand.
"Emma this Is your life enjoy it! If you can try to make it please come, otherwise it's okay my beautiful girlie." She kissed my head. Everyone awed while I blushed.
It became time to pay for the meal and everyone was arguing while I sipped my wine letting them argue. Everyone wanted to pay. Connors girlfriend hushed everyone and looked at me.
"Miss Millionaire why don't you pay? It's the least you can do for not being around." She smirked. I glared at her.
"No she doesn't have to pay for us." Connor glared at her. It was silent.
"Well if everyone is done arguing-" my Aunt Emily was cut off with the waiter coming to me.
"Here Miss Winter thank you for the generous tip!" He left the receipt and card to me.
"No problem Happy Holidays." Everyone was silent. I put my card back.
"How much was my food and my parents I'll help pay." Matt said feeling bad. I looked at them all. I Ripped up the receipt, and threw it away.
"Happy holidays everyone, sorry I haven't been around. I work hard and earn my money, and I love sharing it with people I love. I paid for the meal before you even ordered Matt so don't feel bad it's my treat. Now if you'll excuse me this hard working millionaire needs to piss." I got up and walked to the bathroom. Leaving everyone in shock. I let out a breath still glaring. I need a break from this. I've been here not even a week and I'm already pissed off. Looking in the mirror I stood up tall looking my self over before walking out. Connor and his girlfriend were no longer there. Everyone was starting to pack up, when I had an idea to get my mind off of things. Connor and his girlfriend walked back in their lips swollen and faces red. Looking at my mom "Hey mama I'm gonna go out for a bit, I'll get a ride home?" The guys we're obviously ease dropping, she went to disagree when I interrupted her
"Mom I'm not a kid. If I need anything I will call, I love you." She smiled at me
"Okay Em but if you need anything call." Giving her a hug and kiss everyone started saying goodbye. After they left I went straight to the bar "give me your strongest" I mean what could go wrong?