SOMEDAY

Note: This story was heavily inspired by the song: BTOB - SOMEDAY. Listen to the song while reading this if you'd like to. Read the lyrics of the song as it might help you understand the story a little bit.

~ Enjoy ~

Pete's room is unexpectedly cold today. The atmosphere is different. Awkward, cold; that's what Pete is feeling.

"I heard that you're moving to London in a few days."

Pete turns to the owner of the voice who is sitting at the corner of the bed with his back facing the tall male. Pete sits down beside Ae, keeping a distance between them.

"How... How did you know? Did Pond tell you?"

The male snorts, "Yeah. Funny, isn't it? I had to find out from my friend instead of my own boyfriend."

Pete scoots closer to him. "Aeㅡ"

Ae turns around, finally meeting Pete's eyes. Bloodshot. That will be what Pete would describe Ae's eyes right now. His emotions are clearly reflecting at his eyes.

"Why did your boyfriend had to find out from someone else and not from you?" Ae asks, feeling choked up with that question.

"I... I was scared. I didn't want to see you getting hurt." Pete tries to reason out, avoiding the short male's eyes.

He was a coward as well. He couldn't bring himself to tell Ae that he has to move to London for good. He couldn't bring himself to hurt Ae.

"So you planned to just flee from this place without telling your boyfriend at all? Is that it?"

Pete hangs his head. That was what he originally planned on. He did not want to witness the look of Ae's face once he tells him the news. But it was too late. He had already witnessed it. And just like what Pete had expected, Ae is not only hurt but also betrayed by his boyfriend.

"Do you not care about my feelings?" Ae asks, pointing to himself.

"I'm sorry, Ae... For not telling you earlier..."

His eyes are stuck on Pete but the latter is staring at anything except the short male. Tears escape from Ae's eyes, landing on his lap. Pete could see the droplets from the corner of his eyes and that breaks his heart even more.

"Why must you go? Why must you leave me?"

Pete was hoping at the back of his mind that Ae wouldn't ask those questions. He was hoping so hard that he wouldn't have to answer that.

"It's my father's orders, so I have to go there..." Pete answers.

He reaches out for Ae's hands but Ae was quick to pull them away. Pete wants to just hug him tight and comfort him as long as he can, till it lasts. Pete wants to taste that lips, not knowing when he will be able to feel that against him again.

Silence fills the room again. Ae breaks his sight away from Pete, not wanting to take in the fact that the person whom he loves is hurting him right now.

Pete's vision gets blocked by his tears. Ae must have been feeling so betrayed after finding out that his boyfriend is leaving him without telling him in the first place. He blinks them away, wiping them at the same time.

"Can't you just stay here? I can take care of you, you don't have to move to London." The tall male avoids his eyes, too timid to say that it is impossible. "Pete, I asked you a question."

Pete slowly shakes his head.

"We can still contact each other by callingㅡ"

"It won't be the same!" Ae sprints up from the bed. "I want you here, with me. I don't want you to leave me! It won't be the same if you contact me from London!"