SOMEDAY pt. 2

Pete finds himself in front of an unfamiliar bar.

The time has reached half past three in the am and Ae has not returned back to Pete's apartment so Pete began to worry. Pete dropped by at Ae and Pond's dorm but realises that he was not there either.

That's where he starts to panic.

Thankfully, Ae's GPS in his phone is turned on so Pete was able to find him. So that's how he stumbles upon this bar in front of him.

The nervous male enters, observing the surroundings of the inside. Smokes, cigarettes and a lot of ladies. Pete searches in the bar for only one man in his mindㅡAe.

There he is, sitting on the stool, all alone, gulping down dozens of drinks. Pete did not know that Ae drinks.

Right, he must be drinking because of me.

Pete finds a vacant seat a few feet away from Ae that only shows his back. He doesn't want to bother Ae, for now.

Once he's done, I'll take him home, Pete tells himself.

An unfamiliar woman is seen to get closer to Ae. Pete was about to stop her but he did not have the guts to.

The sober man painfully watches as the two are in their own bubble, chit-chatting. He watches how the woman seats on Ae's lap and how Ae doesn't push her away. He watches how their faces are so close as she whispers things into his ear.

Not wanting to hurt his heart by watching what's next, Pete decides to leave the bar.

He dreadly drags his feet away from the bar as he imagines what Ae could be doing with that woman now.

Ae would be fine. He would move on. He would find someone else. Pete should learn to move on as well.

That thought pains him. After all these years of them together, would Ae be bold enough to just leave everything they've had behind?

However, his thoughts were proved to be wrong when he hears his voice.

"Go away, mad woman! You're crazy!" Ae appears stumbling outside as he shouts at the closed door.

Startled to see him outside, Pete freezes on his spot as he stares at the drunk man. He goes closer to the latter, taking slower steps. That drunk man awfully reeks of alcohol. Pete wonders how much has he been drinking.

Ae hangs his head as he feels a big throbbing pain in his head. He squeezes his eyes shut and clasps his hands on his head.

"Ae?"

That familiar voice. He slowly opens his eyes and ignores the pain pounding in his head. He looks up and meets a tall silhouette. The street lights are dimmed and it doesn't do justice as he cannot see the face of this person in front of him.

"Ae? Are you okay?"

That voice again. It sounds so familiar. That sweet, honey-like voice. That voice that has the cutest tone. That voice that gives Ae tingles down his spine.

He looks away, his vision unfocused. He stares at nothing, almost as if he is dozing off with his eyes open.

"Pete..."