Dante x Reader x Nero- Why not?

Welcome! Another DMC one, I know. I love these boys, and so does the person requesting them, SensitivePea. Enjoy~

3rd person POV:

"Babes, where have you been?" Dante asks me as I slip into Devil MaY Cry.
"Work." You huff as you sheath you sword, plopping yourself into the couch where a sleeping Nero lays.
"Aye, what's the big idea?" He gets a confused look on his face,then it brightens.
"(Y/N) is finally home!" He wraps you up in a bone-crushing hug and nuzzles your neck as a jealous Dante hugs you from the other side.
"My god. You guys are dorks." You chuckle, shaking your head. You manage to free your arms from their grip, ruffing up the soft white hair of both males. "Hey!" They both say, letting go to fix their hair as you smirk and walk to the kitchen.

You open the fridge to see it filled with pizza boxes and sigh, grabbing the box closest to the top, grabbing a couple of slices and inhaling them. You hadn't eaten anything all day, and too tired to reheat the pizza. The boys followed you like lost puppies, watching you.

"What are you doing?" You ask them between bites of pizza, raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing~" They both say, showing you their most innocent smiles. This usually meant trouble, but at this point, the call for sleep was overwhelming you. You shoot them a glare before going into your room, changing into a pair of your (F/C) two-piece button-up pajamas and hopped into bed.

~Timeskip~

Morning light streams through one of the open curtains, waking you up. You felt a pressure on your chest and something around your waist. You looked over to find Nero, with his head on your chest, and Dante with his arms wrapped around your waist, sleeping. A small smile crept onto your lips, watching the two males finally stop their bickering over you. You gave each a small kiss befoe returning to dream land yourself.

Hey guys and gals! Finished one xD Promise to write more often. I'm currently working on two other works, so thank you for your patience. This is probably really short ahahaha. I'll try and make the next one I post longer. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading my stories.