Trish x M!reader

Requested by Themegladon2000 Enjoy!

DMC4 Trish

3rd POV:

The rain was coming down in waves, soaking anyone who so chose to leave the comfort of their home to brave the outside. A (H/C)-haired male sat in a green booth inside of a small diner, twirling a fork in his hand. The lights where dim, and it was pretty small. The area consisted of a few booths, similar to the one you sat in, and a counter that was attached to a kitchen, a few stools set about it. The male had just finished his meal as a tall blonde female walked into the place.

Everyone in the diner turned to face her. With a giant sword strapped to her back, she did come off as intimidating to the average human. Except the (H/C)-haired male, who looked around, as if he saw this everyday.

1st POV:

I turn my head up to see a beautiful blonde enter the diner. As I'm waiting for my bill, I notice that she had the Sparda sword strapped to her back. It makes her all the more appealing, in a dangerous way. Perfect. Her outfit consists of a black corseted tube top, black leather pants and boots to match. Her lips stretch into a smile as she looks around, knowing she's got everyone's attention. Except mine. I know her type.

She walks over, sliding herself across from me. "So what's your name, pretty boy?" She purrs, and I feel a slow smile spread across my cheeks. "(Y/N)"

"And where have you been hiding all my life, Mr.(Y/N)?" She leans her head forward, resting it in the palm of her hands, her blue eyes meeting my (E/C) ones. "In this hellhole of a town." I smirk at her as the waiter drops off the bill.

I place my payment in cash as the blonde sits across from me. "Well, can I get your name?" I stand up, putting on my jacket as she responds.
"Trish. Now why don't me and you get out of this hellhole together?"

Yay, finally finished it! This had been sitting as a request since I started this book. So sorry for that, my requester. Thanks for sticking with me, my readers! Critisism or compliments are welcomed! So are comments cause y'all either crack me up or make me blush with your praise.