Chapter 1: Broken

Okay, i finally got an idea for this story. This will probably have a lemon in it soooo... skip that if your not here for that stuff....

(Y/N), Marie's best friend, had to come to the Squid Sisters house to pick her up for a party. But when he knocked there was no answer. He tried the door and when it opened, he was surprised.

They never left their door unlocked, something was wrong.

He walked all throughout the house, afraid of what he might see. But there were no sings of anybody there. This was starting to feel sinister.

As he walked down the last hallway with a nary Squid Sister in sight, he heard a odd sound.

As (Y/N) went to investigate he realized it was coming from Marie's room. He walked up to the door and eased it open, and there she was.

Marie was stitting on her bed, in her Inkopolis news dress, with her hands covering her eyes, shaking.

She looked up when (Y/N) came in, and he could see that she was crying.

He couldn't belive it, in all the time that he had known her, (Y/N) had never seen Marie cry. She wasn't the emotional type. She was the one who comforted Callie whenever something was wrong, Marie was never the one who needed comforting.

As  soon as (Y/N) saw her he ran over to the bed.

(Y/N): Marie! oh my gosh, this can't be good!

Marie: (Y/N)....

(Y/N): Sshh... he said quietly. Don't tell me now. Just let it all out.

They stayed like that for a while, with (Y/N) holding her on the bed, and Marie quietly crying. After a while tho, she calmed down, cries slowly becoming shaky breaths.

(Y/N): Do you feel better now?

Marie: Yeah...

(Y/N): Can you tell me what happend?

Marie: Yeah, you know my boyfriend?

(Y/N) Nods.

(Y/N): How could he not?

Marie: Well, i went to his place today for a suprise date, and when i went into his room.. He wasn't alone...

I had a pretty fun time writing this, i think i'm gone update this story like every week. So yeah, See ya!