TLE The Other Side Ending

The Last Empress

*The Other Side*

(FRIENDLY ENDING)

Written by: Dianne Layanne Daviova

-The English version 1.0*

.
.
.

After Emperor Lee Yhuk cleared himself to the sudden death of his first wife Empress Soo Yhun he and entire royal family are celebrating his 10 years of being Emperor of South Korea successful!

Then suddenly Seo Kang Hee found dead inside of Imperial jail. Because of suicide. Her daughter never forgive her after knew her sins for killing her own bestfriend to have a power in the palace. Including her unborn half-sibling.

ED is still in her position. And she never stop to her dark motive towards the Royal couple. As her promised to herself that she never let them happy as long as she lives.

After wrapped up everything in the help of her nice daughter Princess Ahri Sunny forgives Yhuk and gave him a second chance in the sake of his daughter to have a complete parents.

One month later.

The couple are decided to flew in Bahamas Island for their second honeymoon. "Are you sure you we don't need someone to accompany us?"

"Sunny, my Empress trust your man. Okay?" No one can harm us now, you got to believe me. Emm? Come on the private jet is wating for us." He said happily while wrapped his hands on her thiny waist and went to the private jet together.

She sigh deeply and never speaks again. Its no room for arguement. She wants to free herself to any stressful things. She need to relax her nerves and let him. She knew it after she finds out his affair with Min Yora before she never trusted him but she realized she must give her full trust this time.

Who knows? They said its never too late for second chance.

Then they're entering. They stay for a moment. Definately the private Jet inside and out is shouting of luxury.

"Shall we?"

"Ah, okay." She entered. He hold her hands and show her place.

"You may take your seat now. We're soon to fly, my Empress."

"You know I hate sneaking." After couple of minutes.

"We're not honey. And this is good just two of us flying in Bahamas Island secretly. So if we are there we should wearing something that people there didn't recognize us. Understood?"

"Whatever you said." She rolled her eyes for his cheesiness. "Yhuk, are serious about this?"

"Yes of course, I said. Trust your man this time. I'll be here to protect you."

"Alright Royal highness." Then she vowed.

"Don't provoke me my Empress, you maybe regret it later."

"Yhuk, what do you mean huh? " She pretending not to know his words. But deep inside she purely understand it. "Yhuk!" She tapped his hair while look at him.

"Emm? Then he just touch her chin and walk towards the pilot area.

She following him with suspicious look. Then she gaps when she saw him seating in the Pilot area. "We-wait Yhuk?-" she is very nervous knowing his the one who manuever the Jet.

"Honey, please my Empress call me in that eanderment, oh? Its nice to hear anyway. Please?" With puppy doggy look.

She raised her chin and looking at him with furious eyes.
"Just answer me first." She posed.