TLE final Summary English 1.02

Title: TLE FINAL SUMMARY

Written by: Layanne Daviova

Language: English

.
.
.

THE LAST EMPRESS SYNOPSIS " SPECIAL REVIEW," BY LAYANNE DAVIOVA

MEET OH SUNNY A 30 YEARS OLD MUSICAL ACTRESS WITH BRIGHT PERSONALITY and more than ten year fan girl of Korean Emperor Lee Yhuk. She turned to be modern Cinderella after marries the man of her dreams Yhuk. But behind of her happy wedding she is only used by her own husband to cover up his sins in the help of his personal assistant Min Yora slash his secret mistress. His mother also the Empress Dowager who suggested to marry her.

But as day by day she discover the palace secrets. And she do her very best to destroy the entire Imperial family. While doing those investigation she is meet the royal guard Woo Bin but he is one of the big hater and enimy of the Empreror.

Mean while her little sister Helro met the Crown Prince who happened threw from the palace of his own evil mother. And he is the author of the best selling novel ' The Last Mrs. Spencer's '  Crown Prince Yoon aimed to uncover the truth behind the first Empress death. He mistook that his own brother killed his wife but the personal assistant of the first empress Seo Kang Hee is the real killer.

Until Crown Prince Yoon as Oh Helro for help to pretend as him, Vicent Lee his penname.

In the middle if the book issue  Oh Sunny discoverd the dirty activities of her husband with his personal assistant Min Yora in her own eyes the two are secretly dating in the yatch behind her back.

Then she asked for help from  Grand Empress Dowager and granny give slaps to both Min Yora and her grand son  Yhuk for using his wife and do the  bad to her. Until the problem became huge. Seo Kang Hee revealed the truth the lady Ahri is the daughter of the Emperor and her and also used Sunny ti step up ED.

Grand mother plan to destroy the Imperial family but the Emperor and Empress Dowager went to her chamber and asked her to stop her plan. They even attempt to killing her. Min Yora and Kang Hee are the main suspects for killing granny and also the two are witness how the Emperor and Empress Dowager tried toil killed granny.

Until Min Yora is team with ED and Emperor to protect their selves and made the story that Sunny is the one who killed granny. She escapes from the Police station and  Woo Bin help her to escapes from the palace and she met the father of the late Empress.

She even know the thruth that all of the things is big mistakes created by ED, Emperor, Minyora to protect their selves.

The police found her in the Chinese restaurant and arrested her like a criminal but the personal assistant of granny saved her saying that Sunny is innocent and she is the real culprit and later on she foud dead.

Woo Bin asked by Emperor to captured Sunny no matter what and using her family  and forced her divorce him.

Sunny is decided to devorcing Yhuk even 100 or 1000 times.

She decided to running way with her family and the Crown Prince for good.

Then Min Yora suggested to make some fake documentary for Yhuk as sad man who not get over to his wife. But suddenly Sunny came out and asked him for second chance even telling him to raise his daughter, and she even loves him but all of those words are lies. She aimed to go back in the Palace uncover the real death of granny and her assistant.

No choice the Emperor but to agreed to turning her back in her position and the good thing she cover up the real mistress of the emperor if he accepted her again.