Finale Scene for Yhuk&Sunny!

This so tearful scene between couple!

The world hearts crashed!

Final Scene for Yhuk&Sunny!

ACTUAL SCENE!

"Your evil!" She is crying. Then ED trying to shoot her too. But she managed to be strong then Miss Choi pulled ED saying that there's someone coming. They need to escape before its too late. Then poor Sunny immediately running to Yhuk to help him after his mother evil with his peoples left the couple in the middle of this bad situations. Since the Police are coming soon.

Lee Yhuk:I thought I didn't see you before I leave.

(He caugh and the blood is coming out from his mouth. His full of blood.)

Sunny: Yhuk! Stop talking, oh... hanging there the ambulance is coming soon.

( She looks scared and crying while eyeing her husband in the floor showering his own blood.)

(He took her hand,and holding it. Sunny eyeing him. And scared again and she don't want to say goodbye to her in this moment. She wishing that he will survive for the last time.)

Lee Yhuk: I know I can never be forgiven.I wasn't good Emperor or a husband. Sorry...I lived your mom's place, but this is all I amounted to... sorry about that, too... ( His trying his best to speaks even if its very hard for him to breath becasue of his own mother four times shots in his chest.)

SUNNY: If you're sorry, don't die... I won't forgive you if you died like this...live and beg for forgiveness over and over again to earn your forgiveness... You can't die like this...Yhuk.

(Sunny is shaking and begging that Yhuk still holding on. But he continue talking to her.)

Lee Yhuk: If we met under different circumstances... It would have been nice. Had we met as two regular people, I wouldn't have hurt you as much I did... but thank you for marrying someone like me...And helping me love you... I love you, Sunny-( his hand go down, his last words to her. Sunny's eyes widened seeing him died in front of her.)

Sunny: Yhuk wake up! Wake up, wake up now! Yhuk! Wake up!

(But he never talk or wake up forever. His gone in very bad situations because of his vicious mother. Sunny put her head on his chest and keep crying,begging that he will be back. But no! Never again.)

A/N-

This Is all I remember the scenes. Sorry guys. Bear with me. Thanks for reading. Hope you leave your thoughts.

Komeyo!