Chapter 3

"Cecil is in her room with Jasmine."Her mother says while fixing plates with food. I walk inside and shout their names, holding Tyler's hand tightly. When Jasmine shouts "Over here."We walk to the last room and there they are putting on makeup. I'm so glad her boyfriend is here because Tyler would have felt weird.

"Hey man."Cecil gives me a look and we both begin laughing at Xavier. He sounds so funny when he speaks English. Cecil and I used to mock the way he said "mother fucker."We would say it all the time when we talked about stupid guys.

"Hi, Tyler."My boyfriend has manners! Jasmine gives him a quick hug and she rolls her eyes at me.I'm the jealous type even if it's her I will still make a face. Cecil is still putting on makeup and Jasmine has not stopped bothering me.

"Um...are you going to put some makeup on, "I tell her giving her a fake smile.

"Aren't you going to or are you not that gay anymore."She says and I hear Tyler chuckle.

"I'm done, you guys don't fight."Cecil is really nervous right now by the way she is moving. I love the way she picks out her clothes to wear to this kind of celebrations. The red dress she is wearing looks really good on her and her hair is so shiny.

We all walk out together and everyone seems to be looking at us. Well, at Cecil but I think it's all of us. Jasmine walks out yelling like always and going straight to the beer. Xavier hands one to Tyler and he looks at me for permission. Why is he asking me for permission? I'm for sure drinking tonight.

"Jasmine give me a margarita."She throws me the can but it lands on some lady. Tyler moves me from the way and we both laugh with Jasmine. She is so stupid and so rude. I love her so much sometimes!

.....

Well, the party has been really fun and Cecil looks really happy right now. She has danced to almost every song they have played. Jasmine has turned wild since the first song and beer. I have been teaching Tyler some Spanish and made fun of him. Everyone at this party seems to be so open-minded and just fun. Xavier kept kissing Cecil which made Tyler want to kiss me like that too.

"Are you okay."If I'm okay? Well, everything here is blurry and spinning.

"Yes, have some fun, Ty."His face begins to frown as I chuck another cup of beer. Jasmine has been teasing me for not dancing at all and I think it's time to dance. I pull her away from the guy she is mingling with and bring her to the dance floor. She laughs while I spin her around and dance all over the dance floor.

When Tyler pulls me out and almost carries me to his truck."I think it's time to go."He says and this time his tone is really serious. Woah! I have never heard his really deep voice before. I nod at him and fall at trying to get inside the truck. He leaves me but comes back running with a water bottle in his hands.

"Tyler...I...can't..m like this."He turns the volume on from the radio ignoring me. I think he's mad at me? Why did I drink so much? Tyler has been so quiet the whole way back.

"I'm sorry Tyler, I didn't mean to drink that much."This whole day had to be ruined by me! He is probably going to drop me off and never speak to me ever again. Why are you such a dumbass Logan? I begin to cry and he stops the truck.

"Don't cry. I was just nervous about you being really drunk. I'm sorry baby."I wipe my tears and turn myself to the window. He touches my arm but I'm now mad at him.

"I'm not drunk anymore. The water helped okay."The water was so cold it literally did take me out. He stays silent for a moment but how could I say no to his suggestion.

"Are you sure about this."He says giving me that sexy smile of his. I shrug and he begins to laugh. We drive to a house and I think it's his uncle's house. He opens the door for me with a surprisingly long kiss on the mouth. I almost want to blow him where we at right now.

"Tyler...now, "I tell him almost beginning him but I think it's the beer talking. He pushes a room door open and lays me down on a huge white bed. I unbutton his pants while he unbuttons his shirt with an urge to begin. He moans and it's the first time I have ever heard him do that. When I'm about to pull his underwear down he pushes me back on the bed. He lays on top of me kissing me again and again. We get lost in each other's mouth and I feel him on my stomach. He pushes me more under him and begins to shove it in slowly. Tyler said he has never done this but somehow his doing really good right now. I don't even mind that his not wearing a condom and have lost myself to him.