Chapter 13

I have awakened and it's 8 o'clock in the morning! My mother has left to work early. Tyler has not texted or called me yet, and it's no surprise. Well, I guess I should text Cecil, we can catch up on all this time.

There is someone knocking and for some reason I'm hoping it's Tyler.

"Can we talk."The person I least expected to see at my door! Tyler is going to freak when he finds out.

"Sure...Zack come inside." He better apologize and not tell me anything bad about him. Tyler is been through enough and I'm tempted to punch him in his face. I hate the fact that they have such resemblance to each other.

"I...want it to apologize and see if you can help me with something. Where is Tyler?. He didn't stay at my dad's last night and I want to speak to him. I'm really sorry and don't want to go back home."

Tyler didn't sleep in yesterday? Where is he?.

"I have no idea, Zack. He left without me yesterday and disappeared."Zack can tell I'm suprised and sad by this information. He's making the same face Tyler does when he has done something wrong.

"Don't." He really needs to leave. He came here to apologize but what he did to Tyler was so wrong. I hope Tyler doesn't go crazy on him like he did yesterday. For the first time, I was afraid of him.

"Tell him...I'm sorry." With that, he walks out the door. And I'm left wondering where Tyler is at and if he is thinking of leaving without me.  I don't want to be that idiot, that waits for someone forever. This has to be the most stressful and longest day ever in my life. I know he needs time but this is too much.

The next day.

Today was supposed to be my last day here. My mother left to work early again. Cecil never responded to any of my texts or calls. The only person left is my sister. She will help me feel better and tell me what to do.

 He's here! Tyler's truck is parked right in front of my house. He finally decided to show up after a whole day of disappearing! "I...I...I want it to apologize." This is his apologie? I've heard better, for example, Zack's.

"Well, your family and you really know how to apologize." Tyler is really dressed up, his hair is perfect and the shoes he has on. He looks like one of those rich-blonde kids.

"Zack came to your house?. What did he do?. What did he say."He's going crazy!

"He came to apologize. You know what's funny, he always appears when you disappear. You didn't call me or texted me at all. What happened? Where were you Tyler?."I have had enough.

He's speechless."I went back to that bar. And I passed out and ended up at a hotel."Bar and hotel? He cheated on me.

"Alone?. You fucking liar!." He has crossed the line and I am now beyond mad. How could he do this to me. Who is this guy anymore?.

"I can't...remember. Do you still want to come with me." Tyler is crying! Why is he crying?. I have not seen him like this since his mom's funeral.

"Hey, Tyler don't cry. I'm going with you, okay. You just got to stop all this because I won't put up with it. Stop."I push him back and kiss him hard against his truck. His tongue connects to mine and both of us let ourselves go in the kiss. He pulls away and I pull him towards my house to get my things.

We pack everything quick and he stops to look at me for a second. I nod slowly and he follows me outside. Both of us walk out and my mom is outside.

"You are leaving already?." She begins to cry. I explain everything to her and she gives us her blessing. This is hard on her but this day was coming sooner or later. My dream has always been to leave and she never want it to. I'm finally leaving this place and with the love of my life.

"Tell Cecil and Jasmine goodbye." And with a deep breath, we drive away.