Chapter 21

The hot air is hitting my face as we drive away. I welcome the feeling, hoping it will burn the pain away. I can't stand this feeling of leaving without him. I can't take it. I'm sick to my stomach, and my tears are rolling to the ground. I'm convinced that if Tyler loved me, he would have left with me. I need to realize he never was going to. I haven't felt pain like this before and I'm not sure how to handle it, I can't even breath. The silence is going on forever.I'm thinking of so many things right now and it's killing me. I need to be strong and be there for her like she has been there for me. I'm still hoping he changes his mind.

We have finally made it to the closest hotel. I couldn't afford it, so Roger paid for me. He is staying in the next room because he's worried about me. He's blaming himself for what happened before we left, but that was all Tyler. He knew the reason why I asked Roger to bring me. I couldn't take his truck and leave it here.

The funny thing is I don't care anymore. I'm going back home and starting all over again. This time without Tyler being able to show up at any moment. He will be across the world and I will be able to move one from him.I'm ready for tomorrow and I'm excited to meet that beautiful baby.

Roger has decided to drive me to the airport. I have insisted that it's too much but he says it's no problem. He has already done so much for me. I'm going to miss him and honestly I liked the mean him better.

The screen already has my plane turned on and it's barely 7:15. I think I should go in already. Roger already left and I just already want to leave this place.

A few minutes later, I find myself waking to the plane packed. I only closed my eyes for a second and woke up to the plane already ready to leave. The girl next to me looks scared, and it reminded me of me. Tyler couldn't control my nerves from flying over here. This poor girl has no one to help here.

"You should distract yourself. Take a breath and hear some music here."I put one headphone on her ear. The song is almost ending but it looks like it worked.

She pulls out some kind of iPod from her pocket and closes her eyes. I press play to my phone and Brett Eldredge-The Long Way is playing...

that is Tyler and I's song.

The memory of that day comes back to me and I smile. Tyler once made me happy and I should stay with that. If I want to move on, it's the best thing to do. I'm coming home...I'm coming home...I'm coming home...I repeat to myself, over and over again.

I have finally made it here in San Antonio, Texas. Jasmine is supposed to pick me up but I don't see her. When I dial her number, I'm interrupted by a familiar face. He walks over to me and takes my luggage with a huge smile.

"Welcome back, I will be your ride back home."He says and I'm speechless. Jasmine is calling me:

"Hey, did he pick you up already?."She says giggling.

"Yes, can I know why you didn't."This is not funny. I need to forget about Tyler, and how can I with him here. They are practically twins!

"I volunteered to pick you up, "Zack says and I roll my eyes. Why does he have to look so much like Tyler!

"Let's go, Zack."

(The last book is coming....... I hope you enjoyed the first & this book!)

                                                   Thank you!

The app I use to correct might change some of my words. If something doesn't make sense then now you know why!.