synopsis

D O L O R E S
❝ I'll never forget you, Dolores.

. . . .

SYNOPSIS | It truly is astonishing to have the ability to jump through space and time to perceive what the future holds for you. However, if what it holds is the human extinction, it won't precisely be what you'd hope to get stuck in. Forty-five years in an apocalypse doesn't exactly guarantee you sanity. And because of thirteen year old, Five Hargreeves' disobedience, he wound up stuck in the same situation. But, he wasn't entirely alone during this apocalypse. He had Dolores by his side. All those years they spent together made him fall in love with this articulated doll. Yes, a mannequin. She was a mannequin with half a body- from her chest above. He loved her dearly, even more than he does himself. Believe it or not, after escaping the hell of a future he lived in for so long, he wasn't satisfied until he found his way back to her. No one understood what made this lifeless object special to him. But in spite of the fact that the others saw her as the mannequin she is, Five saw her as something else; he saw her as the love of his life. Could he simply not be thinking straight because of the trauma he had experienced, or is Dolores really more than just a mannequin?

AUTHOR'S NOTE i recently just binge watched the entire season one of the umbrella academy and i came to a conclusion that it is hands down the best show i've ever watched! i literally became obsessed with it, andddd this show helped me discover the newest member of 'my celeb boyfriends, who really aren't my boyfriends, but should be my boyfriends', aidan gallagher hOeMaYgAhD i love him!! UGH i've never wanted to be a mannequin this bad in my entire life! here's me bringing dolores to life and making myself even more jealous of her.. enjoy.