Chapter 19

"What do you mean they get Aria? She's MY girlfriend?" I yelled.

"Didn't you guys just break up?" Jinyoung declared.

"We're on a break. We didn't break up!" I yelled.

"Touchy, touchy." Jackson murmured.

"Look, we need to protect Aria from that creep. He put his hands on her and I won't have that again with my girlfriend." I declared.

"Right." Mark, Jackson, and Jinyoung said. I sigh and shoot another basket. I'll kill that bastard, if I have to. I'll protect Aria, no matter what.

|| *End of Jaebum's POV~

After leaving Jaebum at the gym and I told him that we should take a break, it didn't sit right with me. I didn't realize how much I cared for Jaebum until I told him I needed space.

I get to my apartment and go to my bedroom. I go into my bathroom and start a shower. I strip out of my clothes and turn on some music and get in the nice, hot shower.

I let the scalding, hot water burn my skin and it oddly feels really good. The water pressure in my shower is the best. The water hits my back in the right places, almost numbing it and getting rid of the pains in my back.

I grab a wash cloth and grab my body wash and squeeze it onto the wash cloth and lather it up. I wash my body and then clean myself off with the water. I then wash my face with a cleanser and wash that off.

I stand in my shower for a few more minutes until my skin felt refreshed and then my skin started to get pruny. I get out of the shower and wrap myself up with a fluffy towel. I dry myself off and head back into my bedroom.

I grab a pair of underwear, a pair of sweatpants, and a tank top and put it on. I walk back out into the living room and I see Reina and Momo. "Hey guys," I said.

"Hey Ari!" Momo said with a smile.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Reina said as she looked at me.

"I've been better." I said honestly.

"Is it Jaebum?" Momo asked.

"It is and it isn't." I said.

"What happened?" Reina asked.

"Well, I went shopping earlier today and I ran into Wonho or more like I was minding my business and Wonho got all up in my business. Then he came onto me—"

"Wait wait, he came onto you? Did you tell Jaebum?"

"Can I finish my story?" I asked irritably.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"It's okay. So, I told Wonho off and you know how I don't like saying how I feel, so I go to the dance studio and I just danced. I felt so much better afterward, but then I had an audience. Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Jackson were in the doorway watching me and I got flustered, and Jaebum stopped me. He knows me so well that I had to be honest with him."

"So, what happened after you told him?"

"Jaebum didn't take the news lightly. He was pretty angry. Then, I said we need to take a break."

"You broke up with him?" Momo said sadly.

"No, I just needed space."

"Honey, you broke up with Jaebum." Reina said matter of fact.

"Even though I don't think that, it doesn't sit right with me. And Jaebum was so upset about it. I didn't realize how much he meant to me, until I pushed him away." I didn't realize that I had sat down on the chair and my eyes started to tear up.

"You love him." Reina declared. I look up at Reina and Momo and Momo nods her head with a smile and Reina has a small smile on her face.

"But I pushed him away."

"You can still get him back." Momo said.

"But—"

"No buts! You and Jaebum need to be together. We're going to his place right now." Reina stood up and walked towards me. "You should also put something cute on." She suggested.

"Can't I just keep this on?"

"No. You're trying to get your boyfriend back." I change into a pair of leggings, keep the tank top on and put on a jean jacket. We leave in Reina's car and we drive to Jaebum's apartment.

"Okay, so what are you going to say to Jaebum?" Momo asked.

"Say we're getting back together."

"And?"

"I made a mistake?"

"Yes, and?"

"Um, I care about him?"

"Aria, you're impossible. You're going to tell him you love him."

"Right." I blushed.

We reach Jaebum's apartment complex and we take the elevator up to his floor. We walk down the hall and Reina knocks on the door. We wait a minute or two and Jackson answers the door.

"What's up guys?" He said with a smile.

"Is Jaebum here?" Reina asked.

"Yeah, he's in his room. Do you need something?"

Reina moves to the side to reveal me and Jackson's eyes widened. He lets us inside and I go to Jaebum's room. I hear music on the other side of the door. I knock and the music slowly gets softer.

I hear footsteps and the door opens. Jaebum looks down and sees me standing there in disbelief. "Aria,"

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on in." Jaebum steps to the side and lets me inside of his room and closes the door behind him.

"You can have a seat anywhere." He says quietly. I sit on the foot of his bed and take a deep breath.

"I may have acted irrationally earlier." I started.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I turn and look at him with a small smile. "I made a mistake."

"About us taking a break?"

I nod my head and feel my cheeks heat up. "When I left to go back to my apartment, the whole taking a break thing didn't sit right with me. I didn't realize how much I cared about you and vice versa—"

"You care about me?" Jaebum said surprised.

"Yeah. I know it seems like I'm unstable and I don't know what I want, but I do. I want you Jaebum. I want you in my life. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me." I confessed.

Jaebum stood up and sat beside me on his bed. He takes my hand and looks into my eyes.

"You could even say that I—" Jaebum is looking at me and he leans towards me.

"As much as I want you to kiss me, I need to get this off my chest." I stopped him.

"Okay." He grinned.

"I—I lll—lloo—vvee you." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked confused.

"I—love . . . You?" I whispered.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" He grinned.

"I love you, you ass hat." I yelled. I covered my mouth, my eyes are wide open and my butt is shaking. Don't ask how, it just is.

Jaebum chuckles and leans in and kisses me. He rests his forehead against mine and whispers, "I love you too, short stack."