Yes or no?

After that Harry and Draco were more cautious with their affection even more. They rarely ever did anything according to affection, Harry does like cuddling and hiding his face in Draco's chest when he gets all blushy and embarrassed and Draco would just chuckle and hold around his waist with one hand.

"Guess what Dray" Harry said running up to him in the hallway making Draco smile widely "yes cutie?" He hummed and Harry giggled "I found out that I can go to Sirius' house for Christmas" he said happily making Draco smile "that's wonderful Lion" Draco cooed softly, putting his free hand on Harry's waist and gently moving his thumb in slow movements "you should come" Harry said looking up at him, Draco smiled softly, his face soft from how adorable Harry was "I'll write to my mom and tell her alright? Now get to class cutie or you'll be late.. again" he finished making Harry giggle "can I get a kiss?" Harry whispered making Draco blush but smile "of course" Draco leaned down and gently kissed his lips, soft and gentle. Enough for Harry's heart to flutter "thank you" Harry giggled happily and Draco smiled, they left to their classes, Harry had a huge smile across his face.

"You're quite smiley today" Hermione said as they left class and he giggled "so? Who's the girl" she said and Harry laughed "sorry, who's the boy?" She joked but quieter "she's lovely, she has beautiful bleach platinum hair and beautiful blue eyes" Harry giggled, Ginny overheard this and stopped "wait who?" She said quickly and Hermione giggled "who in this school has bleach blonde hair and blue eyes Ginny?" She said and Harry hit her arm weakly "Luna?" Ginny said with shock.. Hermione smirked and they walked away..

"I told Dray that I was going to Sirius' house for Christmas and that he should come with" Harry told Hermione as they studied in the library together "is that supposed to be good or?" Hermione said and Harry smiled "yeah, I think" Harry muttered, flipping the page.. "Hey cutie, what are you up to" Draco said sauntering over with a smirk, Harry blushed and looked up at him "studying" he said softly and Draco smiled.. gently brushing Harry's hair out of his face once he got close enough "don't hide your beautiful eyes" Draco hummed softly making him blush.. "ooooo" Hermione teased making them blush "why not make out right here right now" she joked and Draco looked around the empty library and Draco leaned down slightly, picking up Harry's chin as he did so and kissed his lips softly.. their eyes fell shut and Harry placed his hands on Draco's collarbones.. kissing him more passionately.. Draco slowly separated from Harry's lips, leaving the kiss on his bottom lip "wow okay, i was joking but you know" Hermione muttered, Draco laughed and sat down as Harry scooted out of the bench. Harry sat on legs "that works too" Hermione chuckled, turning the page of her text book. "Are you two even dating?" Hermione said and Harry blushed deeply. They shook their heads slowly "then ASK!" Hermione said slapping her hands on the table, trying not to be loud "Harry, would you like to be mine?" Draco hummed softly, gently biting his bottom lip.. Harry giggled and was a blushing mess "maybe" Harry giggled, hiding his face as he blushed "yes or now question Harry" Hermione said and Harry blushed more. "yes" he muttered very quietly and Draco looked at him with a smirk "what was that?" he giggled quietly, looking Harry in the face "yes" he said once again.. Draco smiled and put his arms around his waist and kissed him gently.. Hermione squealed quietly and giggled as they smiled at each other.. they leaned their foreheads against each other and giggled more.. 

Harry and Draco were sat in the Slytherin common room weeks later, Harry laying against Draco's chest as they talked "do you think Ginny is mad at me?" Harry whispered and Draco gently rubbed his side "no love, i think shes more jealous than anything" Draco hummed, and Harry nodded slowly "wanna go do something?" Draco asked and Harry shrugged "yeah i guess" Harry muttered, sitting up and smiling at Draco as he turned to him.. Draco's face softened and he gently traced the exposed deep red scar with his thumb.. "i love you Harry" he said softly making him blush.. Harry giggled and put his hands over his mouth, he had a soft jumper on that covered his hands mostly "i wove you too" Harry said softly making Draco smile.. Draco stood up and took Harry's hand, standing him up too and pulling him close.. their noses touching.. Harry took this moment to kiss Draco's lips making him smile.. they left to do something random..