Chapter Three

I stared at the guy in front of me. He was shirtless, his back is on me, he had black hair that was cut cleanly, he has broad shoulders and muscles. And he was only on his towel.

He wasn't Derek.

When I arrived in the bathroom he was here, I'm currently still in my pyjamas and holding a towel for I am taking a shower but this guy beats me to do it. So, I decided to brush my teeth until he will be done.

He turn around and he was surprised while I'm not. He smirk at me, showing off his pearly white teeth that could shine like a diamond. He walk beside me and get his toothbrush in the sink. He followed my actions and just..stare at me.

This guy is a pervert. And I assume he was Derek's son and the one who was talking with Mom last night. Could my life get any worser than this ?

He started brushing his teeth while looking in the mirror while I keep my distance and continue brushing my teeth. Every now and then we exchange glances and sometimes our glances meet.

Ugh.

"I'm Hunter. Hunter Archibald, Derek's son." He said while wiping his mouth with a towel. I stared at him telling 'why do I care?'.

"Oh, you know Derek. The one your mother marrying next month." He clearly says, racing a brow. I still stare at him in response.

"Hey I know you! We go to the same school." He said changing the subject.

Yeah I know.

"And we got.. Three classes together."

Yeah I know.

"Math, Literature and the one in Arts." he added joyfully.

What is wrong with this man?

I know. I know you are Hunter Archibald, the most popular quarterback in school. Everyone is inneed of your attention, girls wanna be with you, guys likes being near you. And you know how to draw, that is why we go to the same class hence, we are classmates in Arts.

I really wanted to say that to him but instead I pursed my lips and ended my brushing session and went to the shower. Leaving him smirking.

Yes. I know. My life is freakin' complicated.

School is where I could manage to be free. School reminded me of who I used to be, this is my escape, for in my mind Dad is alive when I'm in here and would greet me whenever I arrived from school.

I parked my mini cooper and headed straight to my locker. Went to get my books and stuff. I am not mostly like the other teenagers though, I don't have cellphone. I broke it since I don't even had one to talk to. What sense will it make?

My periods were consist of Literature, Chemistry and Physical Education. The memory of Hunter in the bathroom haunts me now. We are classmates in Literature.

When I arrived at the door everyone is talking andbusy gossiping about who knows what. Nobody is acknowledging my presence and that's a good thing. I am invisible in the eyes of the people. I saw Hunter laughing with his best friend Kris Thompson, they are inseparable. I laugh at the thought who is gay between them.

Literature started and our teacher, Mr. Greyson freshened our memory towards the story Wuthering Heights. I was busy taking notes when suddenly the bell rang, indicating the period is over. I grabbed my things and slowly arranged it inside my backpack.

On the corner of the room, while most of my classmates is racing towards the door. Hunter somehow stared at me and my eyes met his. He did not cringed, move or smirk. He just stared at me- I don't know, he didn't show no emotion at all.