Chapter four

" Ty, take it easy!" Amy yelled. " Calm down, Amy", Ty responded. " All I was gonna do was lunge Firefly. You don't need to get so worked up!" " Ty," Amy said. " You just got out of the hospital and I don't want you to get hurt again".
" I won't get hurt, promise", Ty replied. Amy sighed and then nodded. " Ty, I'm sorry. I'm just under pressure. Lou wants me to let that new horse come to Heartland. The only problem is that his owner is a young girl who is terrified of horses. Lou wants me to help Ellie get over her fear of horses and learn to ride. I didn't mean to let it out on you".
Ty stood quietly stroking her hair and didn't say anything until she was done talking. He smiled and said softly, "You
know Amy, I think we should let her come. I can help you with the horse and will also help you with Ellie." Amy laughed and shook her head. " You've always been a very persistent person. You're not going to stop bothering me until I say yes, aren't you!" Ty laughed.
" You know me too well, my dear", he replied in mock seriousness. He pulled her closer and gently kissed her.
Finally, after a while, Amy pulled away from Ty and said, " I have to go and let Lou know that she can bring her horse here." Ty grinned and nodded. Amy walked to the house, but before she was even inside, she could hear voices angrily yelling. She quietly slipped inside and listened. " Look, I don't care! He's my father and I invited him over for Christmas. It's not Christmas without your family! And as for the part that you guys can't get along, well you should try to get along"! Lou yelled. " Lou, I just can't forgive Tim for
leaving your mom and you and Amy. I can't forget about it, either. Just because I let him come for a visit a year ago doesn't mean I want him to come for Christmas!" With that, Jack slammed the back door and disappeared. Amy tiptoed into the kitchen, only to find Lou slumped over the kitchen table, tears running down her cheeks. " Lou, It's ok. Grandpa will get over it. You'll see. And you can make up for it by inviting Lisa", Amy told Lou. Lou sniffed and wiped her tears. " You're right. Crying won't help! And I need to get started on decorating. And oh! We need a tree and...." " Lou, calm down! I can help you. And Ty can get you a tree." Amy interrupted. Lou smiled. "Thanks Amy", she said. " Oh, Lou, I almost forgot! I decided that Ellie can bring her horse here and Ty and I will help her get over her fear". Lou grinned. " That's Great! Thank you." She hugged Amy.
Meanwhile:
" I don't understand why she has to invite Tim of all people," Jack muttered to himself as he walked to the barn.
" Jack? What's wrong?" Ty asked.
" Oh, nothing. Just that Lou invited Tim over for the holidays." " Ohh," said Ty. " I'm sorry. I know you two don't exactly get along." Jack shook his head and walked away. Ty sighed and went back to work doing T- touch on Windy, which is calming for the horse. You rub your fingers in small circles, moving the skin gently over the muscles.
" You know Windy, it might be a weird Christmas," Ty told her.

A/ N:
Hi readers! I hope you enjoyed! I know I said this is kinda like the books, but I decided to add Lisa from the movie. Hope no one minds !
Please vote/ comment!
Jelly_bean06