Chapter One

Jerzee's POV

The pain was intense. My body ached all over. I couldn't help but think I was going to die.

My eyelids were heavy as I struggled to open them. I heard the sound of a woman, crying, sobbing to be exact. I finally was able to open my eyes to a bright, white room that resembled a dentist's office.

"Oh thank God! Thank you so much! Jerzee your awake." A woman said.

I looked at her closely and realized that she was my mom. She had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes which resembled mine greatly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as a nurse walked in.

"Oh good your awake! I just need to take a few simple tests to check your memory." The nurse who later said her name was Kim said.

I just stared. I hadn't said one word yet because I didn't feel the need to. I didnt even know what happened to me.

"Okay." I said as my voice cracked so much you could barely tell what I was saying.

The nurse walked over to my bed as she watched my mother walk out the door. She put something on my finger that I had no idea what it was and stood back. She watched as it made a beeping noise. Then she just took it off.

"What am I doing here?" My horribly sounding body said.

"I'm afraid you were attacked, Miss Gee." The nurse strictly said.

"By who?"

"It was your...stepfather. Im sorry this has happened."

I immediately burst out crying and asked for the nurse to get my mother. She just nodded and walked out the door. 'What did he do to me?' I thought in my head. My mom quickly ran through the door, anxious to see me.

"Mom what did he do to me?" I asked anxiously.

"Um...it wasn't all his fault sweety." My mother said with a shaky voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, I helped him attack you so he wouldn't hurt me."

"WHAT? I thought I could trust you? What ever happened to being a mother. You haven't even been there for me since the day I was born!" I screamed at her.

I looked over and saw a red button that said 'Please press if you need anything.' and a stack of papers that said what happened. I reached my arm out and grabbed the stack of papers. The first page said, 'Jerzee Rayne Gee, broken rib, slight concusion, and broken left arm. The explanation given for the left arm was her mother and stepfather ran over her with a car. The explanation given for the broken rib was repeatedly kicking her until she passed out. And the concusion was that she got slammed head first into a mirror.' I looked at my mom with a disgusted face and pressed the button to my side. A nurse came running in and asked me what I needed.

"Get this thing out of my room, in fact, out of my life!" I yelled with anger.

The nurse grabbed my mom who I considered no longer my mom and took her out of my room. The nurse came back in and told me that there was a plain ticket to London waiting for me and that I was now going to live with my biological father. She gave me a box that had all of my clothes in it and about 500$ in cash too. She told me I was able to leave whenever so I did. Right then I left. Yet did I know that when I got to London, my life was about to change.

---------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like my first chapter! There is more to come! Tell me what you think about Jerzee in the comments!